VFTT

This programme has just sunk to a new low!! Geordie Munro, gees peace!

Perhaps we could get Sergeant to reform and do a chamber pop version of “The Cowden Family”???

On 29/02/2020 at 20:02, rockson said:

To be fair, that's the best version of Geordie Munro I've heard.

I've always liked the "White heather club" version played at Kirkcaldy but I also quite liked the version on Friday night. I tend to watch in segments and appreciate the lower league emphasis. There is a wee bit of self mocking in it and that punctures the self important pundits on other sports media.  Their match predictions are almost as good as mine.

This programme has just sunk to a new low!! Geordie Munro, gees peace!
It's an awful show, presenters trying far to hard to be funny
It's absolutely shite. The attempts at comedy are woeful too. 
A skid mark on all our TV screens.
Could you not have used the other 2 threads to show us all that you've got absolutely shite taste in entertainment?

FWIW at least we manage to get some publicity and insight into the lower leagues, jesus pick up a broad sheet or tabloid paper and we're lucky to be mentioned in the fixture list on a Sat/Sun !!..... even Jeff Sterling gives us more info on the Sky results show rather than our national Daily Ranger or Current Bun..............

I just watched on iplayer. I enjoyed the Iceland article with Steven Lennon. Enjoyed the couch banter too, especially the Robert Borthwick bit. Always funny when it’s Rangers. I enjoyed the talk with the Morton player. That format definitely works well where you get a player on. Marvin Bartley and Lewis Stevenson were also good.

”I’ve only been married for 2 hours, but already my life is more miserable.” Good line from Shaughan.

Shaughan’s Hampden rant is also very good. Hampden is shite. It has nothing going for it.

I like the format of a couple of video documentary type sections to break up the couch chat. Talking on a couch for an hour is too much.

”it is Literally top v bottom, surely you have to win, you b*****ds!” - nope. Craig has taken the mantle from Shaughan. Everything he touches...

I've watched a couple of episodes and there are some cringey bits but there are also some genuine laugh out loud moments.

It's just nice to see some actual attention from the BBC on the lower leagues and on Scottish football as a whole, given that their coverage in general is embarrassingly poor. 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

Enjoyed last night ,today, but it would be good if they developed the insets like the one on Berwick last night so we could hear what they think about the strengths/weaknesses of the pyramid system or the item shown.. Given that Shaughan tipped us to win at Forfar, he has my full support.  It helped to fill in some of that empty feeling I had from this cancelled Saturday.