VFTT

Should pit Open Goal oan instead, wee Slaney is somethin else man! Either that or repeats eh Still Game [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] a like the playstation [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji108]

Ihih and whit was the changing room like then ihih bet there wis some characters eh ihih were you there when Gravesen was there?

There’s already a thread on AVFTT on the Premiership Forum. I like it, and think the guys out together a good show. FF and Shaughan are very knowledgeable about lower league Scottish football and cover a lot more than you would ever hope to get on the likes of Sportsound, which is absolute garbage.

Going back to the original post, Geordie Munro can get in the sea though. Can I request some Telstar please?

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Should pit Open Goal oan instead, wee Slaney is somethin else man! Either that or repeats eh Still Game 😂😂😂 a like the playstation 😂🤣🤣😂🤣👌

“You just canny get away with rampant bullying anymore the games changed”

Ok, so it’s not perfect, but I think the BBC need to be commended in trying to cater for fans of the non arse cheek persuasion. Yet all we have here is moaning and groaning.

If you don’t like it, don’t watch, but making a case to ensure programmes to satisfy fans of ‘other clubs’ are not made in future is surely the wrong answer?…

I like it.

Very funny and love the fact lower leagues is covered.

The guys on it know their stuff as well which is good.

The Duncan and Duncan bits are brilliant as gives an insight into clubs.

Bank or bust provides a good laugh.

Footse index and boyata index is great as it pits league 2 guys on a par with prem guys or higher as this week showed.

Robert Borthwick social media bit is 9 times outta 10 hilarious.

Think it's made better with the fact hearts are so shit right now and two of the panel are hearts fans [emoji23]

This and top gear are the only two programmes I religiously watch.

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Folk love bashing AVFTT. Seems to be the cool thing to do. Rather than just appreciating that there’s something on BBC prime time that’s about lower league Scottish football.

More of an open goal man myself but this is the exact attitude to take.

The telfer chap is a bit of a tit but on the whole I like the programme. It caters for the whole of scottish football rather than just focusing on the ugly sisters like the radio phone ins, which is a massive plus in my eyes.

Ehm, is he not one of the Stenny posters on here?[emoji2]