Cowdenbeath vs Edinburgh city

For me 3 points dropped yesterday. If you had said take a draw against Edinburgh before the game though I would have taken it. However based on our performance yesterday we should have been well ahead had we converted our chances. 

The City goal was unfortunate for us as we probably had the defensive ability to keep them out but you could see it coming I thought. 

Good character shown throughout the game from the team putting in a good effort.

These games in hands are very important to ensure we win them to claw back points to get us back in the promotion playoff mix and get a winning run going

All in all we have certainly improved overall from the past few seasons but we must not get complacent given we have until after full time been a top 4 side for the majority of the season. One game at a time though. 

It wasn't too bad a game and the Blue Brazil played some good stuff. I think I was glad to come away with a point after 90 minutes anyway. 

Programme excellent as always- where else would you learn about Cowdenbeath Cricket Club?!