Motherwell vs Ross County

Whilst I'm hoping to see only my third away win in the Premiership since 2016, I wouldn't be too disappointed with a point. I expect Motherwell to win though.

Hopefully Ross Stewart is back and Lee Erwin is benched in favour of him or Oli "Oliver" Shaw.

Can't remember the last time I was at Fir Park but I distinctly remember a small child - no older than 6 or 7 - flicked me the V as I trudged out after a defeat one time. 

Edited by yoda

Missed the St Mirren game on Tuesday (thank feck) so will be heading to this one. 

We really need and should be winning this but again, it's Motherwell, so who knows what the result will be.

Am I right in thinking Long is back for this and Donnelly is suspended?

4 hours ago, yoda said:

Whilst I'm hoping to see only my third away win in the Premiership since 2016, I wouldn't be too disappointed with a point. I expect Motherwell to win though.

Hopefully Ross Stewart is back and Lee Erwin is benched in favour of him or Oli "Oliver" Shaw.

Can't remember the last time I was at Fir Park but I distinctly remember a small child - no older than 6 or 7 - flicked me the V as I trudged out after a defeat one time. 

He’s probably in the team now, was it Campbell?

I can’t be bothered going at the moment. However, an injury means I’m missing my Wednesday fives so I’ll need to go. Hopefully we can find a front three that clicks and Hartley can sort his feet out before the ball gets anywhere near him. Is Long back? I’d be tempted to go with a diamond if he is. Also f**k it, Turnbull straight into the starting line up.

Would love to see Stewart up front with Mckay but it's probably way too soon to start him at this point.

I'll take a point but with the form Motherwell are in right now i'd be hoping we could try sneak a win.

2-1 County Mckay and a Vigurs free kick...

I hope this game sees Grimshaw in for the suspended Donnelly and a return to a back four, as it would seem the only way to continue with a back three would be to bring Mugabi in or play Tait as a centre-half.

I'd also bring Long in for Hylton and give Aarons, Watt and Long a bash as what I think could be our best front three.

Just now, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I hope this game sees Grimshaw in for the suspended Donnelly and a return to a back four, as it would seem the only way to continue with a back three would be to bring Mugabi in or play Tait as a centre-half.

I'd also bring Long in for Hylton and give Aarons, Watt and Long a bash as what I think could be our best front three.

I'd rather start a man short than start Mugabi at centre half. 

Would definitely start that as a front 3 though.