Brechin City v The Binos

Interesting game at Brechin the question Binos fans will be asking is can we make it 6 away wins on the trot. ?

Hopefully we can but it will be a difficult game against a Brechin side although bottom of the League, have appeared to have steadied the ship having gained 2 points from their last 2 games.

We need to get something from this game and hopefully start winning at home to have any chance of getting to the playoffs.

Prediction Brechin 0 Binos 1.

If the team put in as much effort as the groundstaff  to get the game on we would have won that at a canter. 

That was the most gutless performance I have seen in many a year at the glebe .   If that is a team fighting for league survival then they should just pack up now.  Fucking disgrace. 

Good win in the end but we made it hard for ourselves in the 2nd half after going in front and inviting them on to us but it’s an important 3 pints 6 away wins on the trot. Let’s hope we can start to win at home starting this Tuesday.

Poor, no pace up top and nobody in midfield can pick a pass. How many opportunities went a begging due to poor passes fae midfield?

Allan spent too much time, all game, dithering on the ball and was constantly disposed. And guess who lost the ball for the opener? Allan.

Would use the remaining games to find a balance btw defence and attack and get ready for play offs, nothing else for it.

1 minute ago, theoriginalhedge said:

If the team put in as much effort as the groundstaff  to get the game on we would have won that at a canter. 

That was the most gutless performance I have seen in many a year at the glebe .   If that is a team fighting for league survival then they should just pack up now.  Fucking disgrace. 

Yep well done, had high Hope's gor the performance, just no quality anywhere.

I was at Glebe today and sadly Brechin look doomed. Their fitness levels and lack of creativity was all too evident. Jackson looks like he’s carrying a few pounds more than he should be and I’d have had McManus on instead of him from the start. 

I was hoping for a Brechin win but the Binos  had more impetus and attacking strength. Bikey was a standout.

Going by today’s performance I fear for Brechin in the playoffs. 

Edited by CoveRangers1922

4 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Was hard to watch even for a neutral. Jackson and Scott look well past it even for L2.

Apart from Olly the midfield has no creativity or anyone with pace that can go past a defender.

Where are the goals going to come from?

If I was a Brora/Kelty/Bonnyrigg fan watching that today I’d be relishing the playoff 

21 minutes ago, Cold Feet said:

Poor, no pace up top and nobody in midfield can pick a pass. How many opportunities went a begging due to poor passes fae midfield?

Allan spent too much time, all game, dithering on the ball and was constantly disposed. And guess who lost the ball for the opener? Allan.

Would use the remaining games to find a balance btw defence and attack and get ready for play offs, nothing else for it.

Why pick out individuals ?  That was just an embarrassing team performance  full stop. 

5 minutes ago, Citytillidie said:

Team looked like they didint care need to prepare for the play offs now use the last few games to find a system that works

I thought that was the plan 3 or 4 weeks ago.   

14 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Was hard to watch even for a neutral. Jackson and Scott look well past it even for L2.

Apart from Olly the midfield has no creativity or anyone with pace that can go past a defender.

Where are the goals going to come from?

If I was a Brora/Kelty/Bonnyrigg fan watching that today I’d be relishing the playoff 

We are fucked. 

Time to change the manager?? There are 30 points left on the table - if we could pick up 20 we’d prob still beat Rovers to 9th. Sounds fanciful I know, given we’ve only garnered 17 all season - but less than five years ago we managed a great escape under Dods when by any sensible assessment we were doomed. 

Wasnt at the game today so perhaps a bit unfair, but from other reviews it doesn’t sound as though Wilson is about to inspire a similar turnaround any time soon. Even if we changed the mgr and still found ourselves in a playoff, perhaps we’d be doing so on the back of a couple of confidence-boosting wins. That doesn’t seem likely to be the case atm.