What do you put on your chips?

Favoured chip topping?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chips and Mayo ffs! Didn't realise we had so many Belgians on this forum. 

I used to be ask for everything in my Fife days, confused a few chippy workers when I moved to Edinburgh. Now I have mine with gravy or gravy and cheese curds (poutine is fairly overrated tbh, unless you get it in Quebec) , or chili cheese fries.

I miss chip shops 

On 27/02/2020 at 20:35, Angusfifer said:

After asking for chips at McDonalds, the number two way to annoy them is to request the chips without salt.

Mea culpa, mea culpa,  mea maxima culpa

I briefly worked in McDonalds in Dublin and secretly added pepper to the mix. Zero complaints.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Shandon Par said:

Are you pregnant?

Having just caught sight of myself in the bathroom mirror, I can understand your confusion.

11 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

How does one make decent ‘hoose chips’?  Sorely tempted to get a deep fat fryer just to ramp up my cholesterol even further.  

This is the only way. People will tell you acti/air fryer tastes the same. 

They people are lying b*****ds. 

13 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

How does one make decent ‘hoose chips’?  Sorely tempted to get a deep fat fryer just to ramp up my cholesterol even further.  

If you don’t have any kind of fryer, this sort of chip/roast potato hybrid is good..

Peel potatoes and cut to your desired chip shape. Boil in chicken stock for about 10 mins. Drain then toss in whatever seasoning you fancy and stick in oven in a baking tin with oil and maybe even crumble some chicken stock over too.