Hearts v Rangers

Tony Wonder

20 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

If you look at Celtic, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, these teams have done three things that sevco haven't 

1. they've signed players and made them better than they were before they arrived at the club, e.g Stewart, Shinnie, Brown, Cosgrove

2. they've brought good players through the team, Jones, Forrest, 

3. they've built a core of decent players and added to it year after year. 

Kilmarnock's better players got skelped by a bunch of Taffs. Aberdeen's better players got skelped by the mighty Rijeka, both of these better teams are miles behind in the league.

Sevco have brought in better players throughout the team,  who are better than the previous players. Not sure why you would imply otherwise. European form confirms this.

The invincibles have been (unjustly)put of European competitions twice this season and have ditched the football of their previous manager for a more cynical approach.

1 minute ago, Guts said:

If the buns had convinced Steve Clark to go there last year then he would have.

Yes I can just imagine Scottish refs allowing us to play like that,  we'd finish every game with around 7 or 8 players.

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yes I can just imagine Scottish refs allowing us to play like that,  we'd finish every game with around 7 or 8 players.

Stop the nonsense Bennett.

You don't believe the conspiracy rubbish any more than I do.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Stop the nonsense Bennett.

You don't believe the conspiracy rubbish any more than I do.

Exhibit A .. Scottish fitba with SFA refs

Exhibit B ... European football with competent refs.

38 minutes ago, Guts said:

If the buns had convinced Steve Clark to go there last year then he would have.

For me Steve C would improve most teams, he has better players to work with at Scotland than he did at Killie so the expectation should be higher.

56 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Do you get the concept of the reply Willy?

Cue a response which involves his shopping list.

Scotland is a better than average footballing nation, I don't believe in glorious failures.
Your perception is different from mine, I think it's good that a team at the bottom of the table can beat a team near the top.
All I hear is sevco are getting better, they are improving under Slippy G he has bought 35 players they should be getting better.
For me Hibs look better under Jack Ross still lose too many goals,Aberdeen need a new manager plus Motherwell and Livvy are having good seasons.
Stendel is just through the door at hearts the only way is up plus hes got to be better than Levein.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
Good luck with this.  You might snare some people.

He wont. He has been posting variations of the same thing since yesterday. Its good to see folk have finally realised and stopped taking him on.

Since yesterday? Try since after the winter break when things got a bit Slippy..  

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
41 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

He wont. He has been posting variations of the same thing since yesterday. Its good to see folk have finally realised and stopped taking him on.

Wee clype.

42 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The facts speak for themselves but it's easier for some people to ignore, rather than acknowledge them I suppose. 

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Kilmarnock's better players got skelped by a bunch of Taffs. Aberdeen's better players got skelped by the mighty Rijeka, both of these better teams are miles behind in the league.

Sevco have brought in better players throughout the team,  who are better than the previous players. Not sure why you would imply otherwise. European form confirms this.

The invincibles have been (unjustly)put of European competitions twice this season and have ditched the football of their previous manager for a more cynical approach.

. If Sevco want to build up the playing side, they need to start bringing through youngsters, they need to improve their buying strike rate  by picking up prospects and working with them and they need to not ripe the side apart but build on it. 

Fans too good
Remain loyal and staunch
The lean times
Pass on the mission

f**k hearts fans this fair made my Monday morning.

"Not much to say.  I've seen some dire times through the years (decades?) but this is probably the worst.  Maybe the fans are too good for this club - we cheer home and away, spent hard-earned cash to follow, follow over great distances, pass on the mission to our children and grandchildren, remain loyal and staunch in the lean times, sing our song in a thousand cities, fly the flag in a nation that despises us."

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

**** are so melodramatic.  Losing to Hearts was worse than demotion and a humiliating, hilarious trundle out the seaside leagues??

Aye, right you are, daft c**t.

**** are so melodramatic.  Losing to Hearts was worse than demotion and a humiliating, hilarious trundle out the seaside leagues??
Aye, right you are, daft c**t.

When he was in his early 20’s 66 people went to a Rangers match and didn’t get home alive

But losing a cup tie at Tynecastle is apparently worse