Hearts v Rangers

Tony Wonder

46 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Just feel sorry for the wife/burd/random slapper that he goes home to that will no doubt have to suffer some angry meltdown tonight.

Doubt it'll be a wife.  Given that he's still bottling games, one can only presume that he's still bottling wedding days.

#LeahShevlin

Considering Rangers* have been shit since the Winter break, surely Gerrard should have said his team were unrecognisable on Wednesday after they were "magnificent", as opposed to yesterday?

5 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

OK. We differ on the highlight of the night.  You think it is someone revealing his given name and everyone else thinks it's your team being humiliated (again).

A bit harsh on hearts there don't you think?

You make it sound as if  we got scudded off some junior side.

Edited by bennett

1 hour ago, Jacky1990 said:

Very pleasing seeing McGregor making a huge mistake which cost Rangers* the game.

Always pisses me off that underneath the seething mess of a human he is a very good goalkeeper. Love watching the rare occasions when that angry p***k makes a complete hash of it. 

Just feel sorry for the wife/burd/random slapper that he goes home to that will no doubt have to suffer some angry meltdown tonight.

As poor as the goal was, I would hand the majority of the blame to the defender with the poor header. McGregor was left with a 50/50 choice and first Hearts lad probably scores anyway if he'd stayed on his line.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

I'm currently watching a recording of this of premeier sports. It feels like it's on rangers tv. Taverier just needlessly conceded a corner because he shit his pants, commentator says he did well not to knee it back into play. All hearts greg stewart shite. Pleasing 

What a fantastic day of football.

The only down side for me was watching Liverpool honded 3-0!

Morton- outstanding!

The skunks hounded by the sheepshaggers-outstanding

The Gers hounded by the team going down-outstanding!

😀

Listening on the radio earlier they were going on about how it took so long to disallow the goal and wondering whether Collum had checked a screen! Obvious on the highlights that the referee didn't actually award a goal, he whistled and put his arm out for a free kick.

Not sure I agree with calls that it should've been a second yellow though. The laws say it's a YC if a player "handles the ball in an attempt to score a goal". But when a player is going away from goal and puts his hands up after being nudged in the back, was it actually handling in an attempt to score a goal?

Edited by Ginaro