Hearts v Rangers

Tony Wonder

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Aye.  Nae golf or rugby for me today. And I can sympathise/empathise (which is it?) with our manager. High highs to low lows. It’s a funny old game. 
But, as always, all the traffic on here is all about the Bears. 

Imagine that, folk posting about Sevco on a match thread involving them.

Very pleasing seeing McGregor making a huge mistake which cost Rangers* the game.

Always pisses me off that underneath the seething mess of a human he is a very good goalkeeper. Love watching the rare occasions when that angry p***k makes a complete hash of it. 

Just feel sorry for the wife/burd/random slapper that he goes home to that will no doubt have to suffer some angry meltdown tonight.

Edited by Jacky1990

#LetsGo

HFAhv7.gif

1113237658_Screenshot_2020-02-29TheBearsDen.thumb.png.25c110162a04e1b2b378286fe53314a1.png

#JamBos                                                                                                                                                                                                                       #BrokenBerrz

Edited by IggyStooge

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well it would be cheap posting to say we were Mr Hyde.  In truth we were beaten by a better team and we've no excuses.

I won't insult Hearts by using the tawdry 'they wanted it more' excuse.  They were simply better.

No. You're Mr Hyde and Mr Hyde with the occasional victory at this football thingy.