Hearts v Rangers

Tony Wonder

There's seems to be a definite buzz around this one...

As of today I think we've only shifted about 7000 tickets, which shows it's not really high on the list of supporters concerns.  However, it might be good to escape the pressures of the league and have a free crack at Rangers.  If we can play with the same intensity of the last time we played them at Tynie we could get something.  I fail to see that materialising though, but obviously I hope I'm wrong.  Boyce is fit, Sibbick is still out.

An easy win for hearts I'm afraid,  we can't cope with the physical aspect of their game and at Tynecastle  they'll get the majority of decisions in their favour. That scruffy striker they signed was too much for us to deal with, if we want to keep the score down a bit we'll need to stop leaving gaps at the back.

Next season we need to address these issues.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

An easy win for hearts I'm afraid,  we can't cope with the physical aspect of their game and at Tynecastle  they'll get the majority of decisions in their favour. That scruffy striker they signed was too much for us to deal with, if we want to keep the score down a bit we'll need to stop leaving gaps at the back.

To address the issue of Hearts getting the majority of decisions in their favour?

6 hours ago, bennett said:

We need to address our issues this season.

And probably next season.

I'm working on Saturday night, so cannae go to this.

By the time I actually start my shift, we'll be oot the cup, and we'll be saying 'no distractions', etc. 

Normally this would be the biggest game of the season so far but right now it just feels like a bit of a nuisance, given the circumstances.

The worst possible outcome would be a draw, resulting in an unwinnable replay at Ibrox at the expense of postponing important games which are actually important.

Not to worry, we'll probably get humped anyway.