weekend plans

Ylf

At least Sunday/Monday overnight stay in/on Speyside as the other half and I are redeemining a (Christmas present) voucher for one of the hotels there.  Heavily subsidised fancy meal, probably a few over-priced drinks to wind-down for a getaway.

Grant Arms, room 16, 21:30 onwards.  :whistle

Nah, only joking.  :P

... or am I?  ;) 

On Saturday I'm going to see a soul girl group with a 3-piece backing band. Looking forward to it. Going to try and stay in on Friday as I've let myself go recently and went out on the sauce when previously I was staying in on Fridays to save dosh and spending daytime Saturdays prim and proper. 

Tomorrow morning, I'm off to see my tame motorcycle dealer to chat about sponsorship for the coming season. Then I'll head home and take dog for a walk.

Saturday it'll be walking the dog then down to The Walks for Kings Lynn Town v Southport. Maybe curry Sat evening.

Sunday, more dog walking then a relaxing day, sport on tv. We have Dinner booked with Mrs Tdb's Dad and her stepmum, then I'll head back up the road to base. 

It'll be gone in a flash :( 

I've bought my ticket for this afternoon's match. However, at the moment I'm questioning if that was a good idea. It's freezing, blowing a gale and hailstones at the moment. 

On 27/02/2020 at 15:53, The Skelpit Lug said:

That's absolutely disgusting and disgraceful. That'll just ruin a good weekend. Pot noodles are rubbish.

I had a pot noodle last week, the first one I’ve had in years. I quite enjoyed it, although ashamed to admit so. 

Yesterday I watched us own Falkirk for the third time this season.

Today I'm going to watch the highlights of us owning Falkirk for the third time this season.

Edited by C. Muir

2 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Yesterday I watched us own Falkirk for the third time this season.

Today I'm going to watch the highlights of us owning Falkirk for the third time this season.

Nice of Long Tam to give them a wee glimmer of hope near the end. 

Friday night was in the hospital for sick kids.

Yesterday had a party at ours for my daughters birthday.

Today watching football and making beef stroganoff for dinner.

I bloody love weekends.

Question one, hope all is ok?
Question two, did anyone tan your drink?

Yeah but she had ear ache through the week and even though she wasn’t in pain her balance was damaged as a result and she was falling all over the place, was pretty worrying to see but all good. That’s her turned 2 now.

Everyone contributed a bottle or so of booze and the MIL made sandwiches so I wasn’t heavily shafted this time round, although it was my family and her mother/partner who were round and they are the generous type!