Berwick Rangers v Stirling Albion
Tranent v East Stirlingshire
Dundonald Bluebell v Queen's Park
Rothes v Fraserburgh
Camelon v Brora Rangers
Stranraer v Spartans
Keith v Hill of Beath Hawthorn

Edited by Cyclizine
Edited due to missing a page off my copy and paste!

24 minutes ago, Clayhole Blue said:

If BBC bother...

What do you mean “if [they] bother”?

They’ve paid for the rights to a first (second, and third) round game, so they’ll show a first (second, and third) round game.

51 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Dundonald vs. Queen's Park seems likely for the TV game. That said, Gala vs. Annan could be good if they allow fans in. 

I'd agree but Dundonald's lights are out of commission and may not be sorted until end of January. I could see them going for Brechin v Linlithgow, Berwick v Stirling Albion or Stranraer v Spartans (considering crowds/etc.).

41 minutes ago, G51 said:

Shite draw for Wick Academy that. 

Also tough to see when that Musselburgh tie will be played. Ground is absolutely saturated up north, you’ll need a good two or three days to dry it out and it doesn’t look like they’re coming any time soon.

Wick v Musselburgh is trying again on Tuesday night.If off next attempt is Saturday, then Monday/Tuesday, then Wednesday, then date of next round so still 4 more shots at it before an issue with R1 tie.

12 minutes ago, The Master said:

What do you mean “if [they] bother”?

They’ve paid for the rights to a first (second, and third) round game, so they’ll show a first (second, and third) round game.

Also worth remembering R1 this season is really R2. BBC Scotland digital channel didn't show a tie this weekend in what was really R1. So presumably they either show a pair of games in R2 (really R3) on weekend of January 9th or else miss-out on 1 of their 3 early entitlements this season.

1 hour ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

My first thought too. 

Decent draw. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we'll see at least 9 teams lower than L2 in the next round? 

Ties to be held on boxing day which must be a first for a while?

There will be at least 10 non-league sides in R2 (previously called R3).

That's only if all 10 x SPFL2 sides win - having avoided each other.

There are 20 ties.

EDIT: I don't think a Scottish Cup round has ever been scheduled for Boxing Day before.

Most recent tie I can see on Boxing Day was Albion Rovers v Montrose in 1994 which was postponed a couple of times and played on Boxing Day (Monday).

Replays were also played on Boxing Day in 1885, 1891 and 1979 (this was only 6 years after a replay on Christmas Day!).

Worth saying some ties will probably move to Sunday 27th or holiday Monday 28th (including 1 evening tie on TV).

Edited by HibeeJibee

There will be at least 10 non-league sides in R2 (previously called R3).

That's only if all 10 x SPFL2 sides win - having avoided each other.

There are 20 ties.

EDIT: I don't think a Scottish Cup round has ever been scheduled for Boxing Day before.

Most recent tie I can see on Boxing Day was Albion Rovers v Montrose in 1994 which was postponed a couple of times and played on Boxing Day (Monday).

Replays were also played on Boxing Day in 1885, 1891 and 1979 (this was only 6 years after a replay on Christmas Day!).

Worth saying some ties will probably move to Sunday 27th or holiday Monday 28th (including 1 evening tie on TV).

Think that was us HJ - we had a Christmas Day replay at St. Cuthbert’s in the early 70s