2020/2021 Scottish Cup

Burnie_man

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

Mullen is pish

Sow has had 2 good games. Before that everyone believed he was a clown and wanted him to gtf. 

Jakubiak I've no idea if he is good or not. 

Murray would be alright for us in the championship 

That goal was impressive 👏 

Simon Murray is not better than Danny Mullen for fucks sake! 😂😂

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

Mullen is pish

Sow has had 2 good games. Before that everyone believed he was a clown and wanted him to gtf. 

Jakubiak I've no idea if he is good or not. 

Disagree on your assessment of Mullen and disagree on you thinking Murray would be alright for anyone in the Championship.

Can't believe it's taken us until extra time to score a couple more. Could easily have won 4 or 5-0 in 90 mins.

Murray was involved in a lot but his final product wasn't good enough, he gets the benefit the doubt cause I'm still not sure he's 100% fit. Should have brought Slater and probably Galt on around 60 mins.

Put this one behind us, not been out finest showing.

Edited by Zanetti

Just now, djchapsticks said:

My point stands, Simon Murray is by no fucking measure whatsoever, better than him. 

Correct. Mullen has been absolutely fine for us btw. Very much just a decent Championship player which Murray is not.

6 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Mullen is pish

Erm... naw.

To his credit he's improved with every game and already has more goals for us than Murray ever scored in dark blue.

I don't know how after watching this game you're still seriously thinking that tbh.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Erm... naw.

To his credit he's improved with every game and already has more goals for us than Murray ever scored in dark blue.

I don't know how after watching this game you're still seriously thinking that tbh.

Mullen has been pish for us

Sow has did more than what Mullen has had to offer.  Scary actually thinking this also. 

Meh mid table is where we belong.

Can thank Sow for keeping mcpake in a job for longer 😞

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Not having this, “Queen’s Park are a championship level side”. Their team is full of boys who wouldn’t get a game for any other Championship teams.

You mean like Simon Murray?

Not having this, “Queen’s Park are a championship level side”. Their team is full of boys who wouldn’t get a game for any other Championship teams.
They'll get found out in League 1 next season if hes still their manager.

2 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Queens Park are a Championship level outfit.  It’s no surprise a Raith Rovers reject can’t get in their starting line-up.

They'd be in the top half of league 1 with that side. I'm not sure they'd get out of that league with that squad though. 

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

When you've got some of the players in the championship I don't think that holds water, Doyle, Kilday, Longridge, McHugh, Murray and Quutongo would get game/be starters at some championship side.