Dunfermline vs Dundee United - Sat 29th

1 minute ago, kdyteejay said:

I missed 20 minutes of the game and didn’t get a bridie as they’d sold out. Shambles of a club.

I missed almost 20 minutes but at least got one.  In fairness I think we took down a far bigger support for that game than was maybe anticipated.

Benji

Smith Watson Connolly Robson

Butcher Harkes

Bingham McMullan Aperre

Shankland 

Get at these Fife c***s from the start and have this one wrapped asap, as is tradition.

Cue a 4-0 defeat.

Benji
Smith Watson Connolly Robson
              Butcher Harkes
Bingham McMullan Aperre
                   Shankland 

Get at these Fife c***s from the start and have this one wrapped asap, as is tradition.
Cue a 4-0 defeat.
John Watson
Terry butcher
Davie Bingham
Trevor Smith
Paddy Connolly
Brian Robson

You guys are going to take a hell of a beating.

If we had won on Tuesday I might have went into the game with some confidence, so in a way losing (albeit playing reasonably well considering the long gap between games) is better since I've resigned myself to never see us beat United at home ever again. Almost every game against then follows the same pattern - we start well, miss a few chances, United score with their first shot, they control the game for a spell and score a second, we briefly rally and look like scoring but they either see it out or score a third. I'm actually seriously considering going to Kelty v Bonnyrigg in the top of the table Lowland League clash on Saturday instead.

57 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

If we had won on Tuesday I might have went into the game with some confidence, so in a way losing (albeit playing reasonably well considering the long gap between games) is better since I've resigned myself to never see us beat United at home ever again. Almost every game against then follows the same pattern - we start well, miss a few chances, United score with their first shot, they control the game for a spell and score a second, we briefly rally and look like scoring but they either see it out or score a third. I'm actually seriously considering going to Kelty v Bonnyrigg in the top of the table Lowland League clash on Saturday instead.

Do Kelty have a plastic pitch? Weather looking minging again.

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
Do Kelty have a plastic pitch? Weather looking minging again.

Yes, and now they have a covered stand and two covered terraced enclosures so it should be OK to play and to watch. They used to do a discount for season ticket holders of the other Fife clubs but I don't think they do that now.

It's like £6 roughly.

6 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Turncoat IMO.

(It is an attractive proposition tbf)

Really hope we beat them today. Not beaten them at East End in the last 4 years we've been in the same division, which is shocking considering some of the shite United teams over that period.

Heart says win. Head say we lose by the odd goal again.