Dunfermline vs Dundee United - Sat 29th

I thought the atmosphere from the Dunfermline fans (the group in the corner) was good actually.

Our away support at Dunfermline is similar to the support we take to St.Johnstone, for a lot of people it is the away game they go to with more of the day tripper type vibe very apparent. Nothing wrong with that but it means when things don’t go our way there is more unrest and less of the atmosphere you would get at a slightly further away ground.

30 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

When you're playing pish and getting beat, it's no shock if the crowd is quiet. That's Scottish football supporters. Unless it's booing and "X player/manager GTF"

Aye your not exactly going to get a great atmosphere from any side playing poorly. 

I was actually abit surprised at how much United fans stuck with their team,  being comfortably top of the league helps but there was pretty much no descent and the vast majority stayed until the last 5 minutes or so when we started to get a few breakaways to possibly get a 3rd.

1 minute ago, VinnyPar said:

What a bitter wee man. He's already starting to be found out in this league, he'll get tactically embarrassed in the premiership.

Hes already been tactically embarrassed regularly in the Championship- several times by part time teams and clubs with less than a third of our budget. 

I worry what will happen in games V Ross County and the Fermers never mind the bigot brothers. 

What a fucking ball from Turner for the first goal, and great desire to win the ball in the lead up to the second. Hopefully he’s turning a corner now.

Dom Thomas looks far too good for this level. I believe he’s got an assist (sometimes two) in every game he’s played (apart from his goal against ICT). I could be wrong there, though.

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Dom Thomas looks far too good for this level. I believe he’s got an assist (sometimes two) in every game he’s played (apart from his goal against ICT). I could be wrong there, though.

I don’t think he was involved for either goal vs Morton but I make it 3 assists and 1 goal in his 4 appearances, pretty good going.

48 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Was he the number 23

Agreed. He’s one of the best wingers we’ve had for a while. Early days but I’d say he’s an upgrade on Kiltie.

He reminds me of a faster version of Wullie Gibson circa 2010. It would be unreal to sign him permanently but Killie will have him in their plans, most likely.