Dunfermline vs Dundee United - Sat 29th

The upside of recently turning 65, getting a concession ticket.  :thumsup2

The downside of recently turning 65, forgetting to mention it to my son who went for the tickets and ending up paying full price.  :bairn

I hope Dunfermilne FC spend this £6 windfall wisely.

PS I hope we win.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

The upside of recently turning 65, getting a concession ticket.  :thumsup2

The downside of recently turning 65, forgetting to mention it to my son who went for the tickets and ending up paying full price.  :bairn

I hope Dunfermilne FC spend this £6 windfall wisely.

PS I hope we win.

Happy birthday auld yin! The turnstile operators will likely spot that you are too old and decrepit for an adult ticket anyway and refund your money or give you some bridie tokens. 

24 minutes ago, L'immortale Par said:

Happy birthday auld yin! The turnstile operators will likely spot that you are too old and decrepit for an adult ticket anyway and refund your money or give you some bridie tokens. 

Thank you.

Bridie tokens are most acceptable but delivery has to be included as I missed our first goal back in August as I was still in the queue.

You know what, I think the manner of the defeat last night had me on a downer. We didnt set the heather alight but we played well enough to win and got scunnered with bad luck. 

Mid table mediocrity is super sh*te but we still have a team that can produce some cracking attacking displays so hopefully we see it, even in flashes and just enjoy it when we can.

We could score more than United do on Saturday. Its entirely plausible. 

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Thank you.

Bridie tokens are most acceptable but delivery has to be included as I missed our first goal back in August as I was still in the queue.

I missed 20 minutes of the game and didn’t get a bridie as they’d sold out. Shambles of a club.