Disney+

Mark Connolly

40 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Aye one of my favourite shows over the past few years. Has there been any updates on a new series? I feel like it's been a long time. Hopefully not one of the shows that just fades out. 

I think Glover was saying Seasons 3-4 would be as good as The Sopranos. That's the last I heard about it.

56 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Aye one of my favourite shows over the past few years. Has there been any updates on a new series? I feel like it's been a long time. Hopefully not one of the shows that just fades out. 

They're going to be filming S3+S4 back to back with filming meant to start next month.

Glover's just signed a deal with Amazon. He's even meant to be getting his own content hub on it. So he's likely to busy focusing on that for quite some time. There's meant to be a clause that will allow him to keep working on Atlanta if he wants to though.

Starship troopers was fucking fantastic
It was. When I bought a new surround system with my first subwoofer, I put Starship Troopers on - more specifically one of the "fight" scenes.

I then saw my relatively elderly neighbour out in their front garden staring at the sky. They were looking for the storm wondering where the thunder was coming from.

37 minutes ago, Mr X said:

It was. When I bought a new surround system with my first subwoofer, I put Starship Troopers on - more specifically one of the "fight" scenes.

I then saw my relatively elderly neighbour out in their front garden staring at the sky. They were looking for the storm wondering where the thunder was coming from.

😂😂😂

Did you watch the sequels? And im not ashamed to say i watched the animated show of it, was quite decent, in the mould of clone wars animated series where it just wasnt aimed for kids lol

51 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I bought a cheap surround sound system when I was at Uni and I still remember near shitting myself watching the first x-men movie at the bit when Xavier starts speaking to Logan in his head and Patrick Stewart’s voice first started coming at me from all directions. 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Did you watch the sequels? And im not ashamed to say i watched the animated show of it, was quite decent, in the mould of clone wars animated series where it just wasnt aimed for kids lol
I don't think I ever did see the sequels. Should still have the first on dvd somewhere, might make the kids watch it

39 minutes ago, Mr X said:
1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I don't think I ever did see the sequels. Should still have the first on dvd somewhere, might make the kids watch it

First sequel is pish, 2nd was alright

Animated series was good imo

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Is there any chance of WandaVision releasing as a boxset, either digitally or physically? I fancy watching it eventually but don't want Disney+.

I'd say no chance.

Edit: one of my colleagues downloads it from a torrents site every Friday.

Edited by Merkland Red

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Is there any chance of WandaVision releasing as a boxset, either digitally or physically? I fancy watching it eventually but don't want Disney+.

Surely you can get it via the usual less than reputable means? 

Or cant you take out for a month, blitz it then cancel it? 

I'd say no chance.
Edit: one of my colleagues downloads it from a torrents site every Friday.
That's a bit shit.
Surely you can get it via the usual less than reputable means? 
Or cant you take out for a month, blitz it then cancel it? 
I don't really like doing that, mainly because I'm scared that my laptop explodes or something. If there's a free trial then I might get that and see if I can squeeze The Mandalorian in too.

I've started rewatching Scrubs, which is one of my absolute favourite programmes, but by f**k having not seen it in a few years you forget just how much of a total dick JD can be at times.