Disney+

Mark Connolly

1 hour ago, Andre Drazen said:

It's available. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

It is on mine.

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

You might need to adjust the parental controls in your account. I had to for the 16-18+ categories.

Bizarrely it's available on my phone, ipad and browser versions, but not on the PS4 app. On the PS4 search it appears as a suggestion, but doesn't find any results!

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Bizarrely it's available on my phone, ipad and browser versions, but not on the PS4 app. On the PS4 search it appears as a suggestion, but doesn't find any results!

Is your ps4 maybe got parental controls? Ive just checked my ps4 disney app and 24 is on there no bother

52 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

You may be right... as I recall first two ace and then a big disappointment after that. Could you go straight from two to four, anyway?

I remember hating series 2 with a passion. The first series may have been my favourite series of just about anything I’d seen at that point and then 2 was just everything I didn’t want to see.

Stuck with it though and even though it varied wildly I thought it finished fairly strongly in the later series.

9 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Is your ps4 maybe got parental controls? Ive just checked my ps4 disney app and 24 is on there no bother

Nope, I only have one profile with full control.

I've rebooted the PS4 without changing any settings on there or on Disney+, and now it's available. Very odd, but I'm a happy man

ETA: Goddammit I'm watching it NOW

Edited by Mark Connolly

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Nope, I only have one profile with full control.

I've rebooted the PS4 without changing any settings on there or on Disney+, and now it's available. Very odd, but I'm a happy man

ETA: Goddammit I'm watching it NOW

Good stuff

Im flicking between futurama and Queens gambit (on netflix obviously) then I'll start binging stuff like scrubs again lol

You may be right... as I recall first two ace and then a big disappointment after that. Could you go straight from two to four, anyway?

It’s been about 7-8 years since I watched so I can’t mind but it’s season 4 where the time travel starts isn’t it? But they include Daniel Faraday to help explain it all and that helps keep it from getting too out of hand. Think the finale of Season 5 was the perfect ending for me.

8 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Raising Hope!

I remember watching the first season of this, living it, then never thinking about it again. Good to see there are 4 season to watch.

Flashforward is on there too. That was meant to be the next Lost.

7 hours ago, Andre Drazen said:

I'm definitely interested in watching that.

I remember there was a show called The Event which was also given that sort of hype which went the same way.

Flashforwars was good but canned after one season, so its kinda a letdown given what it built up to lol