Disney+

Mark Connolly

Watched the first couple of the Mandalorian.
Just fucking brilliant!
Have watched the first one. Excellent start, although I'm also playing Jedi Fallen Order so I keep getting confused about when each is set. (there's a trilogy between them)

2 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Does it have the Aliens films and Die Hard since they bought fox movies

2 hours ago, Willow Rosenberg said:

Seems to be things that aren't too adult.

Explains no Deadpools or Logan.

This. Its aimed at the younger market. IIRC the oldest age rating is a US PG-13. 

Its mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread

2 hours ago, Willow Rosenberg said:

I can see Hulu launching here and basically having all of the other Fox stuff.

Thats what most are predicting.

5 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Whilst this would be annoying, it's been higlighted as an issue for months in the US.

Googling Disney+ Simpsons returns this issue on the first page.

As always, things like this help highlight the fact that few people now take any time at all to research a potential purchase, only to then complain about known issues

Whilst this would be annoying, it's been higlighted as an issue for months in the US.
As always, things like this help highlight the fact that few people now take any time at all to research a potential purchase, only to then complain about known issues
I'm not a Disney + subscriber,. Just thought I'd highlight it for anyone who's thinking of signing up. It does say in that article too about the US.

1 hour ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm not a Disney + subscriber,. Just thought I'd highlight it for anyone who's thinking of signing up. It does say in that article too about the US.

I wasn't aiming my rant at you tbf. Just in general!

It's a good start up package, but they will need to add a lot of content pretty quickly, notwithstanding the current situation, for it to be worthwhile long term. For a £5 a month at the month, it's a must get.
Going to start Agents of Shield soon. That'll keep me going for a bit.
50 quid for the year was a no brainer for me, we'll save that on takeaways and eating out in the next couple of weeks.

£50 for the year to have the full Simpson’s back catalogue on demand (despite the issue above). As well as any Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars film is good value in my book. An age filter would have been nice but how much more stuff would you actually get out of it with one?

The Mrs managed to get some kind of cashback (insert Alan partridge) deal on it, so it's only cost us 11 quid for the year. She done this last week and only told me about it yesterday or I would have given you all the heads up. I'm not sure why I'm even with her at this stage...

7 hours ago, grumswall said:

The Mrs managed to get some kind of cashback (insert Alan partridge) deal on it, so it's only cost us 11 quid for the year. She done this last week and only told me about it yesterday or I would have given you all the heads up. I'm not sure why I'm even with her at this stage...

Great tits.