Inverness CT v Raith Rovers - Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup Final

Scary Bear

1 hour ago, Worktheshaft said:

I'd be surprised if this game goes ahead this month. Would rather see it postponed until May than have it being played behind closed doors.

I think this might be why the details for tickets have taken so long to come through. Hopefully we can get the game played before the inevitable ban comes through. 

I think this might be why the details for tickets have taken so long to come through. Hopefully we can get the game played before the inevitable ban comes through. 

I dunno.... if it gets postponed we can get on with the business of winning the league without any distractions.

Then we can have the cup final on the same weekend Falkirk are getting gubbed in the play-offs [emoji12]

I dunno.... if it gets postponed we can get on with the business of winning the league without any distractions.

Then we can have the cup final on the same weekend Falkirk are getting gubbed in the play-offs [emoji12]
Would be a decent game to finish off the season with supposing we are still around to attend.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

This wknd folks. Big build up. Buzzing for this one - another bit of silverware for the shelves. Anyone else getting excited?

ANyone else got a serious case of cup fever?

Actually, it's probably the Coronavirus.

Delighted with that result today. Thought we were in for a long afternoon when Raith got the first goal but the Brad Mckay hat trick really turned the game around for us. After that we were always going to win.

• 3 weeks later...

So if the vote goes through to end the season that presumably means all competitions and thus there'd be no plan to get this played at any point, right?

Pre-season game, then, when football eventually does get underway? Flip a coin for home advantage. No one will let us actually call it the final or award the trophy, but if both clubs make out they're treating it as such you might get a bit of a gate (pity it's two clubs so far apart) and maybe a little bit of media interest. Maybe even the sponsors would turn up to award caramel wafers to the winners.