Inverness CT v Raith Rovers - Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup Final

Scary Bear

1 hour ago, Big Fifer said:

Correct decision in the end but you get the impression a precedent's now been set that these decisions can be revoked and changed depending on public outcry. Not entirely sure this 3 man panel stuff can last beyond the end of the season.

I disagree. I think the only reason the ban was upheld was because the SFA clearly didn't like Robertson's comments on their employee and punished Keatings for it. 

I doubt this will happen again. If someone is wrongfully banned you'd think clear video evidence will see the player cleared in the first instance and  not have the need for a public outcry. 

The SFA have fucked it for themselves by being stubborn wankers in the first place when their employee clearly made an arse of the foul on Keatings. 

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Obviously I hope we win but whatever happens I'm delighted that the trophy will be secured by a Scottish, non Colt, side.

Hope they allow non-Scottish colt sides into the cup next season and one of them wins it, just to make you real mad!

Edited by Highland Capital

Israel game Thursday, cup final Saturday and hopefully Norway/Serbia on the Tuesday busy few days. Win win for both teams as we get a wee day out with the chance to win a trophy and if we lose it’s only the biscuit cup Should be a good day out for both fans with a beer or two no doubt. Interesting to see how much of a support we bring up but £15 a ticket is pretty good, I’d be disappointed if we don’t take 3,000 not like we get many cup finals. Inverness will obviously be favorites but we’ll fancy our chances. Look forward to a good wee atmosphere and may the best team win.

ICT fans are planning to have a minutes applause in the 44th minute in memory of a supporter who passed away recently. If Raith Rovers fans could join in as well I am sure that would be appreciated.

Cheers.

On 01/03/2020 at 16:36, Hank Scorpio said:

The fucking state of that park.

On 01/03/2020 at 18:32, MoanEhRaith said:

What a mess it is, not conducive to good football.

Its even worse now. Thank the Winter Break for that. 

Over 3 times as much rain in the past month as normal, yet its getting played on at least once a week just now.