Inverness CT v Raith Rovers - Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup Final

Scary Bear

No thread yet for this clash of the Titans. Shameful.
Are we all looking forward to the game? 
Looking forward to it.

What will the ticket pricing be like? Will Rovers put on buses considering the rail works that weekend? How much will we win by? Will the nation be too busy wringing their hands after Scotland slump to defeat against Israel to even notice the match is on?

I look forward to all these questions being answered in due course.

12 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Looking forward to it.

What will the ticket pricing be like? Will Rovers put on buses considering the rail works that weekend? How much will we win by? Will the nation be too busy wringing their hands after Scotland slump to defeat against Israel to even notice the match is on?

I look forward to all these questions being answered in due course.

So many questions!

£20 adults £10 youths. Too much! Should be £15 and £5. Grrrrrrr.

Yes.

4-0. The photos will be up in the bars next to the 0-1 Munich photos.

The nation will be in a state of torpor after an uninspiring 1-1 draw with Israel. Situation normal. Only the Invernessians and Rovers fans will notice the game is on. Not forgetting of course the hundreds (maybe thousands) of viewers on BBC Alba. Last but not least, our fellow football anoraks of differing footballing persuasions on P&B, who will be tuned to their tellys to see who will be crowned Champion of the Scottish/English/Irish/Welshish/Coltish Lower League Diddies. The glory is there for the taking. 

9 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

So many questions!

£20 adults £10 youths. Too much! Should be £15 and £5. Grrrrrrr.

Yes.

4-0. The photos will be up in the bars next to the 0-1 Munich photos.

The nation will be in a state of torpor after an uninspiring 1-1 draw with Israel. Situation normal. Only the Invernessians and Rovers fans will notice the game is on. Not forgetting of course the hundreds (maybe thousands) of viewers on BBC Alba. Last but not least, our fellow football anoraks of differing footballing persuasions on P&B, who will be tuned to their tellys to see who will be crowned Champion of the Scottish/English/Irish/Welshish/Coltish Lower League Diddies. The glory is there for the taking. 

Good. I feel better now.

Lot’s of buses already full - good early omens for a decent turn out. A big crowd up from us and the extra 10% that could give the players could be what we need as a wee bit of a leveller. 

For the Rovers fans planning on getting up nice and early, the Tullochs social club is already full. So we have booked tables in the Glover Arms. 

Looking forward to a good day out!

Hopefully justice prevails and the new panel uphold the ban for Keatings’ sickening dive and cheatery... he loves a goal against the Rovers. 

Lot’s of buses already full - good early omens for a decent turn out. A big crowd up from us and the extra 10% that could give the players could be what we need as a wee bit of a leveller. 

For the Rovers fans planning on getting up nice and early, the Tullochs social club is already full. So we have booked tables in the Glover Arms. 

Hopefully justice prevails and the new panel uphold the ban for Keatings’ sickening dive and cheatery... he loves a goal against the Rovers. 

How many folk would you be expecting to take through for this?

I imagine we will take a similar number as the final against Dumbarton, which at a guess was 2k.

13 hours ago, PB1994 said:

How many folk would you be expecting to take through for this?

I imagine we will take a similar number as the final against Dumbarton, which at a guess was 2k.

Good question mate. I think that the figure will push past 3k, but by how much I’m more sure at all. Hard to gauge how much impacts certain factors will have, such as 1) how will the league be going at that point? 2) trains being fucked and 3) we have a recent memory or a great *** skelping win in this cup which might bring a greater appetite.

Anyway, should be at least 5k in the ground which will make for a decent atmosphere! 

17 hours ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Have you lot booked it out already or is it another function?

7 minutes ago, RiG said:

Have you lot booked it out already or is it another function?

I assume it’s all Rovers buses - I tried to get on two (that turned out were already full) and they were going there...

ETA: when we tried to book our own mini bus in yesterday we were told it was full. 

Edited by HIT THE CHANNEL

Rovers in the Ormond Stand, ICT in the North Stand, the Main Stand split in two. Same set up as the Dumbarton final a few years ago it seems.

1900 in the Ormond Stand, broadly 1500-1600 in the Main by the time hospitality etc is gone. Should hopefully be very close to full in our end.

I for one cannot wait, should arrive at the Glovers Arms, ~12pm. Solid 3.5hrs of pints and few vodkay’s. Cup Final, all about the day out, and then shiting your breaks for 90 in the hope of the W, so just like every other Rovers game!

So... James Keatings... hopefully the 2nd panel sticks to the first panels decision, and he’s banned. C*nt always bangs against us [emoji22]

Regardless, I hope everyone enjoys their day out.