Drag Queen Storytelling In Primary School

Blaze

A Paisley primary school, along with MSP Mhari Black, thought it would be a good idea to invite a Drag Queen into the school to read children stories. With a stage name of Flowjobqueen, how this was allowed to happen is baffling.

The school is very pro LGBTQ+ with children regularly getting bombarded with issues relating to LGBTQ+.

Before anybody starts, I have no issue with children being made aware of the LGBTQ+ community and the problems faced but I think the school have fucked up big time here and I know there are numerous parents with children in the school who arent happy with the way the school deals with this.

Doesn't appear to be much communication with parents either.

9 minutes ago, Blaze said:

A Paisley primary school, along with MSP Mhari Black, thought it would be a good idea to invite a Drag Queen into the school to read children stories. With a stage name of Flowjobqueen, how this was allowed to happen is baffling.

The school is very pro LGBTQ+ with children regularly getting bombarded with issues relating to LGBTQ+.

Before anybody starts, I have no issue with children being made aware of the LGBTQ+ community and the problems faced but I think the school have fucked up big time here and I know there are numerous parents with children in the school who arent happy with the way the school deals with this.

She was introduced as Flow. They'll be banning Panto next, political correctness gone mad imo.

2 minutes ago, RH33 said:

My children attended this school up until the end of the last academic year. The school has a hugely committed teaching staff who are faced with hugely difficult teaching conditions. The levels of violence towards other children and staff is awful. 

I won’t pass comment on the head teacher in an open forum. But a shambles like this does not surprise me. 

If you google him his public Instagram account comes up with my youngest former classmate, identifiable, and couple lines photos below him in full suspenders and other sexualised stuff.

The issue is not that a drag queen read kids a story. It’s that nobody seems to have bothered to checking his very public social media accounts.

Heads Gone imo.

The most popular comedy on TV is a drag act. Lily Savage was regularly on prime time tv 20 years ago.

21 minutes ago, Blaze said:

More information please.

How was he dressed in the school, was the story appropriate for the kids?

Being a drag queen shouldn't be an issue.

Feel sorry for all the parents whose kids have now come home raging queens, transvestites, and displaying excessive sarcasm/cattiness because of this.

As per usual, the only people offended are adults who are too intellectually impotent or narrow-minded themselves to be able to answer kids' innocent questions, so shout and bawl about 'wont somebody think of the children' in order to hide their own uneasiness.

Edited by Boo Khaki

In the context of a school visit, I had a genuine lol moment when I read the sentence below.  Perhaps the school just presumed he was a part time drag queen and part time plumber?

Renfrewshire Council said it was investigating after concerns were raised about the sexual content of social media posts by FlowJob.

Edited by Hedgecutter