St Johnstone v Celtic, McDiarmid park 1/03/20

gannonball

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Fresh from losing against a side with a comparable budget in Europe, I thought the players only just managed to overcome a side who spend absolutely f**k all on their players in both transfer fees and wages compared to us.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

FWIW, the BBC have painted this game as a one sided battering that Celtic dominated from start to finish, our only chance apparently from McCart.

Even the official Celtic match report isnt claiming that.

Bizarre.

Very odd. Watched it on Tv  and Strachan, Sutton and Craigan were very complimentary to Saints.  50/50 game      .... then I went on BBC   ???

3 minutes ago, saint pogo said:

Very odd. Watched it on Tv  and Strachan, Sutton and Craigan were very complimentary to Saints.  50/50 game      .... then I went on BBC   ???

Heres a game.

BBC or Celtic fan page?

Untitled.png.06fd4b3d24d9f800f4cc13ae8dd5c86e.png

2 hours ago, Costanza said:

Lot of empty seats in the away end again. Embarrassing. Better than broken seats though I suppose.

I was in the Ormond stand and noticed empty seats in the stand on the right hand side but ffs it was a c..t of a day and St Johnstone couldn’t even fill a stand and your gon on about empty seats.

Feels weird tonight. Out of the cup but very happy at the progress we are making with a young side that should only get better.
This.

I don't recall a time I've been as satisfied with our team in wake of defeat. Difficult to put across how much potential is in this side.

Feels weird tonight. Out of the cup but very happy at the progress we are making with a young side that should only get better.

A side that will no doubt be decimated if it carries on like this.

2 hours ago, wingnut said:

I was in the Ormond stand and noticed empty seats in the stand on the right hand side but ffs it was a c..t of a day and St Johnstone couldn’t even fill a stand and your gon on about empty seats.

Thank you very much for your money.With such a small support I'm always grateful when guys like you  contribute to our player budget in the way you do..

14 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Not really. Missed a word.. Those of critical thinking will work it out for yourself. Maybe one of the other Tim's can spell it out for you at the next group think session 👍🏼

The_Kincardine alert!

12 hours ago, andrewh said:

A side that will no doubt be decimated if it carries on like this.

At least they're mostly on long term contracts, so the sale should pay for the replacement.

10 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Thank you very much for your money.With such a small support I'm always grateful when guys like you  contribute to our player budget in the way you do..

Not a problem but would be even better if some of your own lot could turn up on the day and fill one stand instead of some arse going on about away seats not getting filled.

16 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Not getting into one of these boring back and forths Romeo, you and every other Celtic fan out there know just how hollow this all is deep down.

Using your psychological scarring from the Big Bad Rangers of the 90s to justify hoarding wealth and completely eliminating competitive football in Scotland. image.png.85487fb42e0066f9cd05348a1dd93e5b.png.0ddb7b7dab1402b3ce0a2527474c4fd3.png

Having dosh in the bank means Celtic don't need it on the pitch to dominate Scottish football plus it's not a crime.
When Celtic lose a cup game I'm sure all the credit will go to the opponent.
St Johnstone played well but instead of giving them credit your having a pop at Celtic.
It would be great to see a green and white final but you can feck right off.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Having dosh in the bank means Celtic don't need it on the pitch to dominate Scottish football plus it's not a crime.
When Celtic lose a cup game I'm sure all the credit will go to the opponent.
St Johnstone played well but instead of giving them credit your having a pop at Celtic.
It would be great to see a green and white final but you can feck right off.

Hahahahahaha.

Bundle of laughs aren’t you? At least let us enjoy it for a little while before the “we’re doomed”

You want laughs? Nothing funny about players having a good few months then they’re gone. No mention of being doomed, just the frustrating nature of the game nowadays.
As Randoom says, long contracts should mean we at least get a decent sum with which to fund replacements/increase the bank balance.