St Johnstone v Celtic, McDiarmid park 1/03/20

gannonball

This is how I celebrate all my team's important wins btw. Going onto Pie and Bovril and taunting fans who support a team with a fraction of your budget.

State of you.

"Taunting"

So we'll need to check team budgets now before we post?

Idiot

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

This is how I celebrate all my team's important wins btw. Going onto Pie and Bovril and taunting fans who support a team with a fraction of your budget.

One of them signed up to our forum and was posting within 15 minutes of the final whistle.

A truly bizarre mindset.

Just now, Romeo said:

State of you.

"Taunting"

Not getting into one of these boring back and forths Romeo, you and every other Celtic fan out there know just how hollow this all is deep down.

Using your psychological scarring from the Big Bad Rangers of the 90s to justify hoarding wealth and completely eliminating competitive football in Scotland. image.png.85487fb42e0066f9cd05348a1dd93e5b.png.0ddb7b7dab1402b3ce0a2527474c4fd3.png

Not getting into one of these boring back and forths Romeo, you and every other Celtic fan out there know just how hollow this all is deep down.
Using your psychological scarring from the Big Bad Rangers of the 90s to justify hoarding wealth and completely eliminating competitive football in Scotland. image.png.85487fb42e0066f9cd05348a1dd93e5b.png.0ddb7b7dab1402b3ce0a2527474c4fd3.png
You need to simmer down a wee bit.

Just now, Romeo said:
3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

You need to simmer down a wee bit.

Even Lennon was telling tvem to man up and stop time wasting at the end..Utter Shitebags 😅

Pleased we gave that a go. Scoreline was the same as in the League Cup quarter-final last season but that night was completely backs to the wall and I probably thought that was our only way of getting a result. This is a new squad though and they showed they aren't afraid of going toe-to-toe.

Brilliant to see Kerr back to the player of last season and thought Drey Wright was very good in the wing back role. Much more like it from the goalkeeper too. 

Folk won't like it but I think the stand switch has been a success. 

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

What?

Like describing sectarian abuse as banter and then denying you said it?

Back like that?

You’re good, you’re really good. However, you’re certainly not accurate. But never mind, I’m too old to hold a grudge, shake and we’ll forget all about it.

12 minutes ago, Romeo said:
14 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:
Oocha. Celtic win and Romeo is on the of Hibsfan's hook. Splendid.

You might want to edit that.

Not really. Missed a word.. Those of critical thinking will work it out for yourself. Maybe one of the other Tim's can spell it out for you at the next group think session 👍🏼

Not really. Missed a word.. Those of critical thinking will work it out for yourself. Maybe one of the other Tim's can spell it out for you at the next group think session [emoji1360]

You've fucked that up as well.

Best to stop embarrassing yourself.

32 minutes ago, Radford said:

Folk won't like it but I think the stand switch has been a success. 

Its maybe coincidence, but we've now had both Celtic and Rangers fans showing frustration in the stands and the players wobbling a bit around the same time. Their fans were hounding every misplaced pass they had when we had that wee spell on top.

FWIW, the BBC have painted this game as a one sided battering that Celtic dominated from start to finish, our only chance apparently from McCart.

Even the official Celtic match report isnt claiming that.

Bizarre.