St Johnstone v Celtic, McDiarmid park 1/03/20

gannonball

Just now, kingjoey said:

Celtic fan who thinks that referees are against his team shocker.

Eh naw, I think the decision was poor and can understand why Madden was being called a w****r. Vast majority of diddies on here are 100 times more paranoid than me.

Anyway, we had plenty of chances to bury this game before it became a slugfest thanks to the conditions. Thankfully we won the slugfest and seem to have emerged generally unscathed. 

They get all the fuckin luck in the world [emoji849]
Sutton really is a p***k. 'St Johnstone giving this a right good go' fuckin course they are
Has there ever been a more annoying c**t than Scott brown in Scottish football?
You let it all out mate, it'll do you good.

Tough game that. Hopefully we get Aberdeen in the draw.

7 minutes ago, The OP said:

It’s really weird that that was posted right after Jullien was assaulted. :lol:

There was a few clogger moments and a dive not that long before too. St Johnstone did play well despite that and could have gotten the win on another day.

Edited by Guts

Frustrated, Celtic will always create chances but were missing them, and then we managed to get a wee spell on top. Mays chance from the Tanser cut back was probably the moment for us, sadly couldnt take it.

Think we played it as well as possible, you cant press Celtic the same way you can press everyone else so marking the space is key, and that was a success. Huge frustration the goal comes from the easiest chance, if that makes sense, they didnt work for it at all.

Bobby Madden was his usual self, watches Scott Brown wrestle Chris Kane to the ground in a head lock and let's it go, then gives them a free kick for Ajer dropping to the ground with nobody within 2 yards of him. You know from the start that's what your up against though, which probably adds into the idea theres no point pressing their CBs.

10 minutes ago, The OP said:

It’s really weird that that was posted right after Jullien was assaulted. :lol:

It's funny how he spent the whole incident writing about in agony until it looked like Gordon wasnt getting booked, at which stage he jumps up and charges over to the ref.

A modern day miracle.

6 minutes ago, Guts said:

There was a few clogger moments and a dive not that long before too. St Johnstone did play well despite that and could have gotten the win on another day.

Thought St Johnstone were very good, towards the end of the second half I assumed we’d be going out. That was a very impressive win after Thursday.

41 minutes ago, The OP said:

Eh naw, I think the decision was poor and can understand why Madden was being called a w****r. Vast majority of diddies on here are 100 times more paranoid than me.

Anyway, we had plenty of chances to bury this game before it became a slugfest thanks to the conditions. Thankfully we won the slugfest and seem to have emerged generally unscathed. 

I thought I had seen everything in life.But today I saw the tatty munches time wasting at the end of a match against the mighty Saints.What a bunch of utter shitebags 😅

Oops nearly forgot..Thanks for the cash Ka'Ching 

I thought I had seen everything in life.But today I saw the tatty munches time wasting at the end of a match against the mighty Saints.What a bunch of utter shitebags [emoji28]
Oops nearly forgot..Thanks for the cash Ka'Ching 
Spend it on proper drainage.