St Johnstone v Celtic, McDiarmid park 1/03/20

gannonball

The thing that annoys me is the majority of times I see James Forrest for Scotland or playing in Európe I think he's an imposter. Then whenever he plays against us he plays like Ronaldo.  I want Simunovic to make howlers like he did tonight, McGregor and Brown to have stinkers as poor as against Copenhagen... but in all likelihood they'll come flying out the blocks and have us put away by HT.

I hope to f**k I'm wrong.i think I'm just beaten into submission with the amount of hammerings I've watched them give us over the past couple of years.

Someone was up buying tickets today and was telling me we've sold about 1200 so far.  Will Celtic sell out their allocation?.. it's getting embarrassing seeing these two so called big clubs fail to sell all their tickets the past couple of matches against them at McDiarmid.

@perthsaint1977 Do you know how many Saints fans were at the Rangers game last Sunday?

The thing that annoys me is the majority of times I see James Forrest for Scotland or playing in Európe I think he's an imposter. Then whenever he plays against us he plays like Ronaldo.  I want Simunovic to make howlers like he did tonight, McGregor and Brown to have stinkers as poor as against Copenhagen... but in all likelihood they'll come flying out the blocks and have us put away by HT.
I hope to f**k I'm wrong.i think I'm just beaten into submission with the amount of hammerings I've watched them give us over the past couple of years.
Someone was up buying tickets today and was telling me we've sold about 1200 so far.  Will Celtic sell out their allocation?.. it's getting embarrassing seeing these two so called big clubs fail to sell all their tickets the past couple of matches against them at McDiarmid.
[mention=54832]perthsaint1977[/mention] Do you know how many Saints fans were at the Rangers game last Sunday?
Sorry don't know exact break down but something really funny going on since turn of the year.
The computer in the office records every scan that's come into the ground. On Sunday there it was 7412 and that was 25 mins into the game.
Yet it was announced as 8200 in most places.
It was the same the previous Celtic midweek game. Scanned in was only 7600 but announced as something like 8800

Will check Sunday to see exactly what the saints numbers are.

2 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Sorry don't know exact break down but something really funny going on since turn of the year.
The computer in the office records every scan that's come into the ground. On Sunday there it was 7412 and that was 25 mins into the game.
Yet it was announced as 8200 in most places.
It was the same the previous Celtic midweek game. Scanned in was only 7600 but announced as something like 8800

Will check Sunday to see exactly what the saints numbers are.

Could it be that the numbers are for tickets sold as opposed to the numbers attending.We know that many O/F fans buy tickets for every away game(because it gives them priority status for o/f games etc) but don't always attend them all...That Is why there is always so many being resold 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

8 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

The thing that annoys me is the majority of times I see James Forrest for Scotland or playing in Európe I think he's an imposter. Then whenever he plays against us he plays like Ronaldo.

Hate to say it, but I think a lot of this is down to Tanser who seems shite scared of him.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Could it be that the numbers are for tickets sold as opposed to the numbers attending.We know that many O/F fans buy tickets for every away game(because it gives them priority status for o/f games etc) but don't always attend them all...That Is why there is always so many being resold 
Possible but the same happened with the Motherwell game.

7 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Can I get a ticket for this before kick off tomorrow?

20200229_123035.thumb.jpg.99371e1c7ec488d5dc5e8aa3d3773b7b.jpg

Doesnt look like it.

Edited by RandomGuy.

26 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Can I get a ticket for this before kick off tomorrow?

SLO advising people in your situation to buy a ticket over the phone today and then collect it from the ticket office before kick off.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

SLO advising people in your situation to buy a ticket over the phone today and then collect it from the ticket office before kick off.

Don’t think I can do this if I’m not on the mythical database. Was planning to go tomorrow with a season ticket holder mate.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Don’t think I can do this if I’m not on the mythical database. Was planning to go tomorrow with a season ticket holder mate.

Are you on Twitter? Messaging her direct might get you a ticket, or get your mate to phone up?

It's a bit shite as it seems impossible to actually get put on the database.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you on Twitter? Messaging her direct might get you a ticket, or get your mate to phone up?

It's a bit shite as it seems impossible to actually get put on the database.

Yeah I will do. Saints apparently do ‘everything they can’ to attract fans though. Including making it a fucking pain in the arse to actually buy a ticket.

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Scottish football depends on us tomorrow to give the fans the semi finalists they all want to see. If there is a footballing god, he will let it happen.

TWs been playing the long game.

A couple of seasons of complete capitulation against them, to lull them into a arrogance complacent state, only to fully unleash ourselves when it actually matters.