90 Day Fiance TLC

Torpar

Lisa's dress appears to have used the zipper from a sleeping bag and been decorated with nicotine patches. The Tell All had Sojaboy come across as an all round good lad with a sense of humor, he's a different person when he's not being abused every day. TLC apparently edited out the discussion of Lisa calling him the N word. I sometimes wish I had David's levels of delusion, the excuses he makes for Lana are actual laugh out loud moments. 

Happily Ever After has been shite really, Elizabeth's family are awful, the sisters are desperate for fame, there was a breastfeeding scene in the latest episode that proves it. I can only admire Andrei's continued freeloading at times. Colt really needs to switch shows and get himself on SMothered instead.

On the Other Way I was absolutely shocked, shocked I tell you, when an American woman went to a majority Muslim country and did not respect the culture and pissed off her man, did not see that one coming at all! 

TLC seem to have realised this show is their flagship show and now have a million spin offs. The latest one is B90 Strikes Back where the "stars" of the show rewatch the shows and answer people's social media posts. Ed continues to come across as a huge creep and keeps self declaring himself as funny. Rose continuing to rip on Ed is worth watching it for at least. Avery and Ash can get in the sea. 

We just had the first 2 hour tell all here, the ending was amazing with Tom being a drama queen and hanging up. it wasn't until the next week highlights we get part of the explination from Avery about the messages.

I really think stephanie is unhinged. Her and her friends having a right go at Erika and then saying 'we can be long distance friends'. There was no need for her friends to be so abusive to her, the guy came on the screen raging, shaking his head at everything.

I did like Rose, speaking in her own language and everyone wondering WTF she is saying the interpreter was awful.

Do TLC do anyother programs other than 90 day spin offs and Say yes to the Dress???

We have other way starting on Wednesday, This is still going and on Sunday we have the lockdown version. I haven't saw an advert for Happily Ever After yet (not that i remember anyway)

Stephanie's friends were a pair of c***s, her friend Heather yelling "I'm Italian" had me raging! You're American with a Scottish name, just because you love the wine that doesn't make you Italian. The other friend, surprise surprise, has his own YouTube channel. The show has gone from genuine couples from different countries to fame chasers.   

TLC in North American have a decent variety of shows and I have to admit I quite like a lot of them, Outdaughtered, 7 Little Johnstons among them. 

My 600 lb Life is some show, it's easy to laugh at a lot of the folk on there when they are breaking chairs, getting hosed off in the back garden and eating pizza for breakfast. They often make ridiculous excuses as to why they aren't losing weight after Doctor Nowzaradan, who takes none of their bullshit, gave them a plan to follow. But at the same time most of them have horrible past traumas that made them eat the way they do.  

Tell all finished last night, what a laugh that was. Ed absolutely pissing himself at David's actions with Lana. I do wonder how much money David has.. as he kept telling us he has plenty. He genuinely believes its illegal to talk to her off the site, but still gave her a phone? I am guessing she got the ring valued and discovered it wasn't a diamond and that’s why she’s ditched him. Even Yolanda had a go at him for being scammed. Talk about pots and kettles

Can’t believe that Tom actually said that Lisa was ‘looking good’. Not even Usman believes that. Avery I can believe though. Tom is just horny.

The whole Usman and more wives was an interesting chat. Everyone knows that Lisa is not going to give him a child… not a chance.

For the whole series, I don’t think that anyone really  came out well in it. I liked Erica and she seems to be normal and not fame hungry.

We never got a pillow talk for the last hour and the MORE program. That really annoyed me.

Other way round started and it’s pretty crap to start with, it will warm up.

Got an advert for Happily ever after, that starts next week.

David saying Lana couldn't work her iPhone because of her nails made my face hurt from laughing, different levels of delusion that boy. He's due to be on this Monday's episode of B90 Strikes Back, can't wait to hear his excuses.

There was no pillow talk from the Couples Tell More episode here too. 

Happily Ever After continues to have no one likable on it, Asuelu is most likely on the spectrum and goes off the rails in the last episode. Colt and Larissa need to be off TV forever, surely the only thing women find attractive in him is his ability to sponsor them for a Green Card. Deavan's mother is the Queen of the Karens, just the fucking worst. I feel bad for Jihoon. He clearly just wanted to meet an American girl, shag her and then move on. Instead now he's a young boy who went from living with his parents and fannying around to being responsible for a wife (who never seemed to have or want a job) and two kids.  

i did like bringing Ceaser in to give him advice, you know its time to quit when he's giving you relationship advice.

Other way round has started. Sumit likes an argument with his friends/family.  Was it him that said all his family is married to a relative. that was a WTF moment. had to rewind it to make sure that is what he said. I am really looking forward to the lassie turning up in Jordan and trying to wear half the stuff she has packed, at least the head never made the trip. I saw a news report yesterday that her onlyfans page has been found. The future husband will like that... maybe she can drop it in after she tells him shes still married. 2 for the price of 1.

I agree with Jihoon, he just wants to sell his stolen phones and be left alone. I really liked Asuelu, we haven't had him yet. Do you know why they were ditched from the pillow talk? Colt and his maw offer the program nothing except weirdness!!

We have something else started on sunday it was the whole story of Syngin and tania. 3 hours of rehashing the stuff from the normal program. She really treated him like shit.

On 10/07/2020 at 10:53, steelmen said:

i did like bringing Ceaser in to give him advice, you know its time to quit when he's giving you relationship advice.

Other way round has started. Sumit likes an argument with his friends/family.  Was it him that said all his family is married to a relative. that was a WTF moment. had to rewind it to make sure that is what he said. I am really looking forward to the lassie turning up in Jordan and trying to wear half the stuff she has packed, at least the head never made the trip. I saw a news report yesterday that her onlyfans page has been found. The future husband will like that... maybe she can drop it in after she tells him shes still married. 2 for the price of 1.

I agree with Jihoon, he just wants to sell his stolen phones and be left alone. I really liked Asuelu, we haven't had him yet. Do you know why they were ditched from the pillow talk? Colt and his maw offer the program nothing except weirdness!!

We have something else started on sunday it was the whole story of Syngin and tania. 3 hours of rehashing the stuff from the normal program. She really treated him like shit.

It was the fella from Jordan who said they were all married to relatives, I believe it's not that unusual in Muslim culture to be married to a cousin. Don't think it's too big of a spoiler to say the shit hits the fan almost as soon as she arrives in Jordan. Sumit is just another of the massive chancers on the show, Jenny seems to want the guy who actually catfished her to be honest with her now. No idea why Asuelu was dropped from Pillow Talk but I wouldn't be surprised if they had separated or Kalani dad has buried him in the desert somewhere.

The Colt and Debbie stuff gets very weird, most of the America mothers on the show are just awful people