Dumbarton vs. Raith Rovers

5 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

What’s with Tait, Bowie and Maclean all sitting out? Out of form or resting slightly for Tuesday?

Tait and Bowie were poor last week and were both replaced by players who came in and swung the game. 

MacLean is a strange one tho. 

12 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Tait and Bowie were poor last week and were both replaced by players who came in and swung the game. 

MacLean is a strange one tho. 

We have a squad of players so we need to use them. Tuesday is most important. Any slip up today can be rectified in midweek. 

It was me that asked them to hold fire with any inspection to give me a chance to work on it first. So blame me. That was it at 8am when I went down. Last one was 10.45. IMG-20200229-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.bb8d37c04930c1b9af593766734f5c79.jpegIMG-20200229-WA0002.thumb.jpeg.48079b4d1060e794574294c5bfc79f9c.jpeg20200229_104111.thumb.jpeg.65e3c54fc18de2cb196ab34b860d0a73.jpeg

Looks like a better grass pitch than most in the country at present. Excellent work.

(Will retract this post if a bobble leads to a Dumbarton goal.)

Possession must be about 70/30 to the Rovers in the first fifteen minutes. Hendry is dropping right into the back line to start moves off, and the Rovers passing has been fairly crisp so far. Two or three half chances already.

Dumbarton struggling to get the ball down, particularly with the wind in their faces.

I know he plays for East Fife now, but I still can't shake the feeling that Scott Agnew is going to score the first goal.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

2-0 Clyde. Absolutely need to win now.

The difference between going into Tuesday up one or two versus four is huge, especially with it being a game at San Starko. If we can somehow come out on Wednesday at least four up, it has to dishearten Falkirk.