Dumbarton vs. Raith Rovers

Well deserved 3 points...Raith definitely started the game better, but not much in it in the first half

Second half Raith struggled more than we did it pretty atrocious conditions, and bringing on Layne and Forbes improved us

Difficult to pick a motm for us..but Quitongo, Wardrope and both centre halves were excellent

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Dingwall was decent last week, but he's been an absolute passenger at times. He's the epitome of a 'jack of all trades, master of none'. Last week aside, Dylan Tait has looked a far better choice as a midfield creative type.

This

2 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Yous seem determined to hand this to Falkirk on a plate.Massive opportunitie and yous didnt take it.Shocking,and i had yous on ma coupon.

Its what we do. It was the same when we slugged it out with Ayr, we fucked up every opportunity.

24 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Dingwall was decent last week, but he's been an absolute passenger at times. He's the epitome of a 'jack of all trades, master of none'. Last week aside, Dylan Tait has looked a far better choice as a midfield creative type.

A horrid result today where you've got to wonder on the psychological effect of Tuesday. We've gone to Dumbarton and failed to break them down, only to lose a 93rd minute goal. Falkirk have gone to Clyde and battered them trying to get back into the game where they've not had a prolific goalscorer. Hopefully we can all pull together on Tuesday and get a result. I'd take the proverbial hand off for a draw. 

If we’re happy about drawing home games then we’d be as well resigning ourselves to the play-offs again.

I would just like to apologise to Rico Quitongo for questioning him earlier in the season. It's very easy to forget it's still his first season of senior football. Yes his distribution isn't the greatest but he was absolutely superb today and didn't get Daniel Armstrong a kick.

Bazza Smith going to watch Raith play Clyde looks like a masterstroke now given neither of them have really troubled our defence at all. Three home clean sheets in a row too.

8 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Its what we do. It was the same when we slugged it out with Ayr, we fucked up every opportunity.

Your top of the League but yous are passing by the opportunitie to make it easier for yourselves.Playoffs are excrusiating and TBF you dont want to be there.

11 minutes ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

^ the state of this

Fact is have seen so many teams with hard luck stories ie what ifs?.Its in your hands for gods sake dont blow it.Aye the state of this.Whose gonna bottle it?Trust me hopefully it wont be yous.

Its amazing how much a 93rd minute winner can erase the previous 92 minutes of utter misery.

Conditions were a farce. On the balance of play we were worthy of the win. 2nd half performance shaded it and I thought the back 4 looked really pretty good despite the absolute lottery of wind and rain. McCluskey and Crossan were ok too and I thought Carswell did well. Jones was poor up front and whilst Langan worked hard, there wasnt much at the end of it.  I won't be relieved until we're mathematically safe, but those 3 points today were a really welcome bonus and should have just about confirmed our league 1 status for next season.