Sign in to follow this  
Bantabairn

Clyde vs Falkirk

Some really sad people on here.
i support all Scottish teams playing in Europe.
having been at Hampden in 57 and Vaduz I can take on any little p***k on here about my support for FFC.
Youv only been to two Falkirk games? Not much to crow about IMO. I've been to more than that this season alone.

having been at Hampden in 57 and Vaduz I can take on any little p***k on here about my support for FFC.

As they said in Jaws “ we’re going to need a bigger boat”

Hard c**t found.

Rangers lost the 57 league Cup final 7-1 Celtic, strange thing to boast about.

If some folk shiting it off the likes of Montrose or Clyde in the league isn't a stick to beat the current ownership with then I don't know what is.

The stupid fucking c***s

This is a really interesting point.

What folks are saying is that it is wrong for a supporter of a Scottish club to watch another Scottish club, in a higher league,play against a Portuguese team and lend them support or admire their performance from a dispassionate viewpoint.

i can’t believe that it is only Rangers or Celtic supporters who watch and cheer on these teams on TV when they are playing in Europe.

Stretches incredulity to ridiculous levels.

Id welcome some debate on this point.

Are you saying that no FFC fan should watch any other Scottish team that appears on TV?

1 minute ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

What folks are saying is that it is wrong for a supporter of a Scottish club to watch another Scottish club, in a higher league,play against a Portuguese team and lend them support or admire their performance from a dispassionate viewpoint.

i can’t believe that it is only Rangers or Celtic supporters who watch and cheer on these teams on TV when they are playing in Europe.

Are you saying that no FFC fan should watch any other Scottish team that appears on TV?

Rangers and Celtic are horrible, nasty, sectarian, paranoid nutters that by and large represent the worst parts of Scottish society. I actively root against them and to even think about being pleased when they win is mind blowing to me.

if an Aberdeen, st Johnstone or maybe even a hearts/hibs put in that performance I could probably find it in my heart to enjoy/praise it. Not the ugly sisters though, never.

34 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Calm doon.

There’s no problem with you watching and admiring their performance last night.

Don’t then come on a Falkirk thread on PnB and claim that Falkirk should take tips from that lot though.

Or you would quite rightly be ridiculed for it.

10 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Don’t then come on a Falkirk thread on PnB and claim that Falkirk should take tips from that lot though.

What a stupid remark.

We need to battle for a win against Clyde on Saturday and I would happily take tips off anyone to help in that endeavour.

35 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Nail hit on the head.....

I watch any football at all, I don't mind if either the ugly sisters win in Europe but it's a win win if they do lose !!

Linking a Scottish team in the latter stages of Europe to Clyde v Falkirk tho does require drugs or a fair bit of drink.

29 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

What a stupid remark.

We need to battle for a win against Clyde on Saturday and I would happily take tips off anyone to help in that endeavour.

I suggest therefore you speak to Ray McKinnon, he was really good for you

As commented previously there is a great detest for the Ugly Sisters by the rest of Scottish football teams, and yet again when The The Sevco 2012 win a great tie against foreign opposition, the numbnut followers could be fined by UEFA due to sectarian singing. When will the penny eventually drop!!..................

17 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Surely we can take inspiration from the fantastic performance tonight of Rangers who were without a Morelos.

With the right attitude, anything is possible.

Rangers died 🖕

FFS can we play get back to the post.

One of our biggest games of the season and we’re arguing about other football teams. I support Falkirk and all other teams regardless I simply don’t give two F...... about. 

4 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

FFS can we play get back to the post.

One of our biggest games of the season and we’re arguing about other football teams. I support Falkirk and all other teams regardless I simply don’t give two F...... about. 

Totally agree but I bet you still watch a few TV games featuring other teams and you take note of their tactics, formation, etc.

26 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Totally agree but I bet you still watch a few TV games featuring other teams and you take note of their tactics, formation, etc.

Actually I don't. I have no interest in football, I follow Falkirk. 

37 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Don’t want to get dragged in a never ending debate, for the record I can’t actually be arsed watching many games other than Falkirk, a World Cup game sometimes appeals to me anything else is mediocre.

Cant stand watching the bigot bros, or the Edinburgh twins, sorry but unless it’s my home team,I don’t really watch much apart from the highlights on a Saturday night. Var  has completely fcked any enjoyment and the amount of blatant cheating in professional football just sucks the life out me

6 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Yeah, it is a really interesting point.  But not from your perspective. To even contemplate "supporting" the Govan rats (or the East End pestilence) ever, against anyone,  condones the fundamental damage they are responsible for in our society & culture, not least the damage done to scottish football.  If you really need that explained, then probably  best nip off and support one of them.  

7 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It takes something special for me to post on here but this.Deary me.Embarrassment.