Queens vMorton

What difference would that make ?
I note you have already stated that you will not be in attendance for the Ayr game.
To clarify, I am sitting nice and warm at home enjoying the banter !
I wasn't there last week either as, being an older gentleman now, I am not prepared to travel or be exposed to these dreadful elements for the duration of a football match.
Indeed, when the conditions are like this I think the entire schedule of games should be postponed.
It's absolutely ridiculous to have people travelling all over the country and to expect players to perform well in these conditions.
Barring a stirring comeback I guess we must hope for an abandonment.
You're giving an opinion on a player's performance and you aren't even there ffs. For the record, the first half was us booting the ball in blistering conditions to Hamilton. How is he supposed to work with that? But you're so bitter about Lyle you wont listen to reason. Twice I've answered you about Hamilton and Dobbie and both times you've conveniently failed to respond.

What was the 4th? I'll go with a cross. Fair play to anyone staying after the 3rd went in. But Mr Hewitson better be aware that the number who remained will be the attendance against Ayr.

Johnston - get tae f**k.

Hopefully hewitson too. Clown that he is

Delighted to have dodged that.

A narrow defeat would have lead to the usual excuses and he may well have clung onto his job. Hopefully an absolute horsing like that forces the board’s hand.

Firstly well played to Morton,  right attitude and commitment throughout the game., never let us settle and no shortage of skill.  Along with every other team in this division today's opposition seem to be fitter and more committed than Queens.  If any more proof was needed that we are absolutely dreadful then today's showing should confirm that.  We are at Brechin levels of awfulness. Partick will really need to be honking if they can't climb above us before the end of the season. Crowds I'm afraid can only go down if that's the level we've sunk to. 

4-0 flattered Queens there. I spent the whole second half expecting some sort of defensive lapse to let them in at some point, but despite the wind playing havoc they were so utterly toothless. I haven’t seen our midfield look so obviously in control of a game this season; the ref giving Dobbie sympathy fouls when he lost his balance was the only time they were capable of keeping possession in our half. McAlister and Jacobs strolled through that game.

Cadden was fucking imperious. Every Morton player played well but he was just on another level from everyone else on that pitch. Tremendous performance all round.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You're giving an opinion on a player's performance and you aren't even there ffs. For the record, the first half was us booting the ball in blistering conditions to Hamilton. How is he supposed to work with that? But you're so bitter about Lyle you wont listen to reason. Twice I've answered you about Hamilton and Dobbie and both times you've conveniently failed to respond.

What was the 4th? I'll go with a cross. Fair play to anyone staying after the 3rd went in. But Mr Hewitson better be aware that the number who remained will be the attendance against Ayr.

Johnston - get tae f**k.

I asked you a question about Hamilton, unaware I expressed an opinion about his performance today.

However, neither he nor Dobbie scored contrary to your assertion that they bring the best out in each other.

My point is that, as always, when things are not going well there is always a clamour for players that have not been selected to be immediately put into the team and that that will make all the difference -  it doesn't.    Believe me I've heard all this many , many times over the last 50 years.

To clarify, I was under the impression that you have repeatedly called for both Hamilton and Semple to be in the team and that it would improve the situation  - it clearly hasn't.

This is about the principle not the personalities.

My response is based on the facts as I see them, please correct me if I am wrong !