Queens vMorton

2 crosses as per [emoji38] Absolutely fucking useless. We haven't looked like getting a shot on target let alone a goal. I'll think more of AJ if he does the decent thing and gets to f**k by the end of the evening. Absolutely no fight from any of them. They have either stopped playing or he is incapable of motivating them.

Callum Semple comfortably our best player. The player our moronic manager has kept out the squad for weeks.

We’ve seen some pish this season, but this is genuinely the worst of the lot. Freezing my baws off as well.
Yip. I'm early shift against Ayr but I won't be attending. I'll watch on TV until we go behind. I'm not freezing my bollocks off, wasting £18 to watch this bunch of charlatans not even pretend to look interested.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

2 crosses as per emoji38.png Absolutely fucking useless. We haven't looked like getting a shot on target let alone a goal. I'll think more of AJ if he does the decent thing and gets to f**k by the end of the evening. Absolutely no fight from any of them. They have either stopped playing or he is incapable of motivating them.

Callum Semple comfortably our best player. The player our moronic manager has kept out the squad for weeks.

What about Hamilton, you expected him to make a huge difference ?

2 crosses as per [emoji38] Absolutely fucking useless. We haven't looked like getting a shot on target let alone a goal. I'll think more of AJ if he does the decent thing and gets to f**k by the end of the evening. Absolutely no fight from any of them. They have either stopped playing or he is incapable of motivating them.

Would this be the same Callum Semple who spent the half getting ragdolled by Kelvin Orsi and floundering at every cross ball into the penalty box?

Your collective obsession with that jobber is getting plain weird now.

What about Hamilton, you expected him to make a huge difference ?
Are you here today aye?

Would this be the same Callum Semple who spent the half getting ragdolled by Kelvin Orsi and floundering at every cross ball into the penalty box?

Your collective obsession with that jobber is getting plain weird now.
I don't think you've once broke through the middle of our defence. For as shite as we've been I certainly haven't seen Semple being ragdolled. The crosses argument is completely irrelevant given Van Dijk couldn't sort that shitshow side of our game out.

The raw emotion of the football fan !
What exactly would that achieve  - apart from add to a very difficult situation .
You've just answered my question. I expect you haven't attended too many games this season with this kind of opinion.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Are you here today aye?

What difference would that make ?

I note you have already stated that you will not be in attendance for the Ayr game.

To clarify, I am sitting nice and warm at home enjoying the banter !

I wasn't there last week either as, being an older gentleman now, I am not prepared to travel or be exposed to these dreadful elements for the duration of a football match.

Indeed, when the conditions are like this I think the entire schedule of games should be postponed.

It's absolutely ridiculous to have people travelling all over the country and to expect players to perform well in these conditions.

Barring a stirring comeback I guess we must hope for an abandonment.