Ayr v Morton Tuesday night squal

That was very, very, very poor. First 20 minutes I thought we were good. Knocked the ball about very well without creating anything until Malley broke through and scored a great goal.

I can’t explain what happened next tbh. We went long too often, Malley moved inside which hindered Kelly and Morton got impetus from a goal out of nothing.

Second half was even worse with the best chance being a sitter for Moffat which he predictably fucked up. Long ball over a slow defence and Doohan made an arse of it. 2-1.

I’m baffled as to why Malley and Forrest were subbed and Moffat and Drinan weren’t. Gillespie looked done but Kerr wasn’t great when he came on either.

1 minute ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Why the f**k didn't Michael Moffat just head the ball into the net? Horrific decision.

Also, is Scott Tiffoney is supposedly an upgrade on Craig McGuffie then I am just not seeing it.

Just about to say that. Three yards out and the ball is perfectly placed to just head it in and he tries to control it or something.

Why the f**k didn't Michael Moffat just head the ball into the net? Horrific decision.

Also, is Scott Tiffoney is supposedly an upgrade on Craig McGuffie then I am just not seeing it.

Think it’s just like for like tbh. I think Kerr would’ve been happy to keep McGuffie but he wanted away so had to sign someone. This seasons Calvin Miller.

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I actually thought that Tiffoney had a decent impact tonight, done certainly more than Forrest who doesn't even look interested. 

He certainly contributed more than Forrest, it wasn't much, but it was still more than Alan.

Well that was a must win tonight and we've gone and royally fucked it, all by our own doing. Lose on Saturday and the play offs are over when the next 3 are Dundee United, Dundee and Dundee. 

Kamikaze defending for the first goal where Houston set it up on a plate for him, Ross Doohan has turned into near Jordan Hart levels, distribution is now terrible, can barely catch a high ball without fucking it up and his decision making is now abysmal, must have changed his mind at least twice as to whether to come or go for that Morton goal. Can we have a decent keeper like Morton have please?

Rodgers got Morton all the three points with some brilliant saves in the last 20 minutes, think a draw would have been fair tbh.

Biggest question for Kerr is why did it take 70 minutes before we decided to do some attacking football, team was clearly not up for it, several players deserved to be dropped for Saturday after that tonight, not good enough.

We're now only 4 points off 7th and if we lose to Alloa make that 5 off 8th.

1 minute ago, whereismillar said:

Oh no doubt you lot will turn up against us , figures that you get beat by the teams around us a familiar pattern from last season .

If we play like we did tonight for the majority on Saturday we'll be struggling to take a draw Saturday, watched you guys against Dundee United the other week and i was impressed.