Ayr v Morton Tuesday night squal

Let's look at the facts here, shall we?
If the pitch - the FULL pitch, not just a small part of it - had been covered then there would be covers along both lengths of the pitch and behind the goals, as is usual when they'd been lifted on the morning of a match or the day before. As the oceanfloor said, only a small part of the pitch had been covered for a period, the narrow length of the pitch in the shadow of the stand.
Area covered:  >10% of the pitch.  Area NOT covered, and not needing to be covered:  So, who's the righterer and who's the wrongerer - suave sophisticated MOI, or the Methadone Mick lookalike?
Yup, the facts speak for themselves.  [emoji106]

Too long; too swivel-eyed; didn’t bother reading.

As for the game, I would have been significantly more confident of a result before the Sean McGinty Clownshoes Experience kicked in with full effect on Saturday. That was up there with our defending on our last visit to Somerset Park and will lead to the same result unless they get their finger out.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

As for the game, I would have been significantly more confident of a result before the Sean McGinty Clownshoes Experience kicked in with full effect on Saturday. That was up there with our defending on our last visit to Somerset Park and will lead to the same result unless they get their finger out.

I forgot you had McGinty.  Wonderful. 

Think we neee to go out all guns blazing tonight. Morton by all accounts really are terrible at the back, and we should be putting pressure on that League 2 esque defence. Drinan hitting form in front of goal and Malley looks like he could be a great addition in midfield. 3-0 Ayr Drinan Kelly and Moff. 
                    Doohan
Houston Bell Roscoe Harvie
               Kelly Kerr Malley
      Moffat Drinan Forrest
Subs: Hare-Reid, Ecrepont, Gillespie, Tiffoney, Murphy, McCowan, McKenzie
Nearly got the 11.

But Gillespie in for kerr in the middle.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

I hate when we go into a game confident...

What’s it like? I honestly can’t remember.

48 minutes ago, Thumper said:

lol I didn't even realise Morten managed to let in 0.4 Mortens at the weekend, from two goals up.

Get it right. We let in 0.4 in total, but only 0.2 from 2 goals up.