Lowly Loons vs DY's Dynamos

Highlights: 

Going by those highlights we have given up far too many chances that a better team would take full advantage of. We will certainly need to be a lot stronger over the next 3 games against Airdrie, Raith and Montrose if we want to make the play offs.

Going by those highlights we have given up far too many chances that a better team would take full advantage of. We will certainly need to be a lot stronger over the next 3 games against Airdrie, Raith and Montrose if we want to make the play offs.
McCallum made how many saves that most keepers in this league wouldn't have...

We definitely did not play well yesterday but the result was good. I do think like other posters we have to play better to take anything from our next three games. I think dunsmore is missed and should be back in. Why does Darren take so long to make the substitutions. It was obvious 20 mins before he made them who needed to come off. Room for improvement. 

9 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Update to Danny's previous tweet. He's a sensible man and knows it's just a very few and by no means is he criticising the Loons supporters.

DD_Tweet_1.png

Any idea who they were yet.....i suppose we have our suspicions.

Feeling slightly tender after yesterday, but glad I made the trip. Quality was horrendously lacking from both teams, game passed me by mostly(including pretty much missing the goal whilst playing rock paper scissors for who pays for the bridies, which turned out to be a complete waste of time!!). I think if we play like that over the next few weeks we may drop off. Watching us up front is really frustrating because Wallace is clearly very intelligent but I feel like every pass it half a second too late. Hopefully it'll click for us in the last quarter...we're still on target for 60 points at the end of the day!

I tend to base my comments on how I see a player perform, how well he plays in his position and his reading of the game. Not how much he cost.
So you're telling me you've watched all his starts and have concluded hes not pish?

You get that this is the Forfar v East Fife game thread?
Aye, he was shite yesterday aswell. No composure, launching the ball out for throw ins, losing his man constantly and committing fouls.

WHAT A PLAYER!

Malcolm & his players are getting off lightly with how shite they are.

Bollan was just as bad & we rightfully called him out on it.

But malky played for us so lets all be nice & positive, when you could argue hes made us worse.

Failure at EK, so why should we expext anything different?