Lowly Loons vs DY's Dynamos

Fresh of the back of a PIPING hot win over League 1's basement  boys, it's Bridieville next for the black and gold. Won't be an easy game up with Forfar picking up a bit since the January window, but I for one am very much looking forward to my first visit to station park.  We're back to scoring loads and letting them in too so should be an entertaining affair! Thankfully my pals kilt-fitting for his wedding in Dundee is the Saturday morning, so it's an early train up from Glesga for me and the 5 of us on the cans on the bus up early afternoon and hopefully a few shandys at the local establishments before and after. 

For the locals, can you dish the dirt on the local curry houses? Rupali Palace any good? Also some pub tips would be grand as the away day thread is a bit bare on information. Not entirely sure where the 20/21 bus will drop us.

Weather looks like it was be absolutely freezing with a hint of snaw; hope the young team are in attendance and can get a lovely spot in amongst the terraces and get behind the lads. 2-1 Fife, Baker to get his first goal in Fife colours to win on  the 89th minute. Pitch invasion ensues. Here we go. 

Guest bernardblack

This is a massive game for us. You’d like to think both Falkirk and Raith will do the business on Saturday, so a win here would give us a huge chance

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

This is a massive game for us. You’d like to think both Falkirk and Raith will do the business on Saturday, so a win here would give us a huge chance

Pretty big for us too, could really do with Stranraer taking some points from Montrose tomorrow night to help ease the pressure on us.  Hopefully the trip up to Peterhead knackers your lads out as well...

17 hours ago, LiamA said:

Two young teams with two drums, should be a brilliant noisefest! Dueling drums stand off on the cards!

If only it was. Our drummer boy and his mates haven't been to a match in ages. Fell out with the supporters club and were bullied by our incompetent stewards. 

26 minutes ago, loon74 said:

Rupali is excellent but would avoid the calley bar at all costs

Ach if it's right where the bus drops us we'll likely head in for one at least, can't be that bad! Open to any other suggestions particularly post match. 

Guest bernardblack
Ach if it's right where the bus drops us we'll likely head in for one at least, can't be that bad! Open to any other suggestions particularly post match. 

Come to think of it, only some of the buses stop there. The bus definitely stops opposite a bar called Troopers though which could be a good starting point!

3 points for this one, please and nothing less. Simply cannot afford to be dropping points here if we want a top 4 spot come the end of the season. It seems to me that we're more than capable of scoring goals, but we really must stop conceding goals in the way we have recently. The two we conceded against Stranraer were so bizarre and ridiculous it almost made me believe it was intentional. 

Long

Murdoch Dunlop Higgins Slattery 

Morrison Davidson Denholm 

Agnew Wallace Dowds 

Guest bernardblack
3 points for this one, please and nothing less. Simply cannot afford to be dropping points here if we want a top 4 spot come the end of the season. It seems to me that we're more than capable of scoring goals, but we really must stop conceding goals in the way we have recently. The two we conceded against Stranraer were so bizarre and ridiculous it almost made me believe it was intentional. 
Long
Murdoch Dunlop Higgins Slattery 
Morrison Davidson Denholm 
Agnew Wallace Dowds 

Denholm plays in the middle of the park these days?

If only it was. Our drummer boy and his mates haven't been to a match in ages. Fell out with the supporters club and were bullied by our incompetent stewards. 
tbh if they hadnt acted like absolute reprobates on the bus to dumbarton maybe there wouldn't have been an issue.