marello

2019-2020 Relegation Play Off

52 minutes ago, virginton said:

Really? Which one of Brora, Kelty or Bonnyrigg gets to replace your shower of shite as club 42 then? 

I am not  thinking about my club   , more about Scottish football in general.  

Maybe time the rest of Scottish football did the same . 

You didn't answer my question.

Kinda hard to play the concern card about Scottish football when you're advocating blatant self-preservation at the same time champ. You're fooling absolutely no one.

Strange that you picked one sentence out of my initial post  to try and ridicule me . ...............Not for the first time either . 

You should try and have a sensible conversation instead of trying to score points with your bigotted obsession with Brechin. 

You claimed that your scheme would solve any issues with relegation: it quite clearly doesn’t though. I’ve then asked you a very straightforward question that you’ve now failed to answer twice. So the only person evading a real conversation here is yourself. I’ll ask again:

Which one of Brora, Kelty or Bonnyrigg gets to replace your shower of shite as club 42?

Edited by vikingTON

1 hour ago, virginton said:

You claimed that your scheme would solve any issues with relegation: it quite clearly doesn’t though. I’ve then asked you a very straightforward question that you’ve now failed to answer twice. So the only person evading a real conversation here is yourself. I’ll ask again:

Which one of Brora, Kelty or Bonnyrigg gets to replace your shower of shite as club 42?

The only relegation issue first time round would be in the bottom league.  There has been a suggestion of forming a conference type league below the third league  for  teams  with a realistic ambition to enter the 3 league set up  and which would make an automatic relegation from league 3 a possibility. 

This year though ,  the one who wins the play off between Highland and Lowland League should replace Brechin  by way of a play off  as that is the only realistic option.  That should still go ahead if at all possible before the players' contracts expire.  If not then we are faced with coming up with an alternative. 

I don't see that as unrealistic. 

Although it might be the case that given the situation at Hearts there might be an automatic place available anyway. 

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 01:40, PELE said:

Bonnyrigg can still win the Lowland League, so they can't promote Kelty.

I don't see why the season can't start up again in the near future, assuming all the clubs survive.

Brora still needed nine points to win the league, Kelty would have basically tied up a league win after this Saturday with nine points with wins against Edinburgh Uni, Cumbernauld Colts and Bonnyrigg Rose.

3 hours ago, virginton said:

If you'd take a five minute break from being an insufferable p***k, people might be keener to engage with you. That the guy replied at all should be enough. He's daft to do so.

23 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

If you'd take a five minute break from being an insufferable p***k, people might be keener to engage with you. That the guy replied at all should be enough. He's daft to do so.

^^^ verge of tears

On 26/03/2020 at 18:10, virginton said:

^^^ verge of tears

^^^ fud.  You forgot "thanks for playing." 

Disturbing allegations from the Lowland League that the SPFL trying to bully them into accepting a mid year change to the Boundary by threatening to remove rights to their top teams to participate in the League Cup and the Challenge Cup. Much more worrying than anything in the Rangers* dossier.

22 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Disturbing allegations from the Lowland League that the SPFL trying to bully them into accepting a mid year change to the Boundary by threatening to remove rights to their top teams to participate in the League Cup and the Challenge Cup. Much more worrying than anything in the Rangers* dossier.

Mid-year? This season is effectively over so far as any moves between SPFL and the HL or LL are concerned.

Where are the allegations coming from and is there actually any proof or is just going to be the same as the Rangers dossier?

1 hour ago, Jack Burton said:
1 hour ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Where are the allegations coming from and is there actually any proof or is just going to be the same as the Rangers dossier?

LL chairman on Sportsound  according to this thread (allegedly ;))

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/215635-sportsound-watch/page/561/#comments

Edited by gogsy

4 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

And in a joint statement yesterday from Brora and Kelty.

Have a look at the official Kelty twitter page . Some really disturbing unprofessional comments on there. 

1 minute ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Have a look at the official Kelty twitter page . Some really disturbing unprofessional comments on there. 

Post on here, I'm banned for not being a happy clapper.:)

6 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

The fife rangers tribute act are a law onto themselves especially on twitter. Anything they put out should be treated with contempt. It's all hot air.