2019-2020 Relegation Play Off

22 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Disturbing allegations from the Lowland League that the SPFL trying to bully them into accepting a mid year change to the Boundary by threatening to remove rights to their top teams to participate in the League Cup and the Challenge Cup. Much more worrying than anything in the Rangers* dossier.

Mid-year? This season is effectively over so far as any moves between SPFL and the HL or LL are concerned.

Disturbing allegations from the Lowland League that the SPFL trying to bully them into accepting a mid year change to the Boundary by threatening to remove rights to their top teams to participate in the League Cup and the Challenge Cup. Much more worrying than anything in the Rangers* dossier.
Where are the allegations coming from and is there actually any proof or is just going to be the same as the Rangers dossier?

6 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Have a look at the official Kelty twitter page . Some really disturbing unprofessional comments on there. 

The fife rangers tribute act are a law onto themselves especially on twitter. Anything they put out should be treated with contempt. It's all hot air. 

9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Any chance of showing us these deeply disturbing unprofessional comments made by the official Kelty Hearts twitter or is this post a load of nonsense? 

As far as I can see, just reposting the many allegations and conspiracy theories going about Scottish football.

response should be the same to all, Put up or shut up.

7 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

As far as I can see, just reposting the many allegations and conspiracy theories going about Scottish football.

response should be the same to all, Put up or shut up.

With regard to the Lowland League accusations chances are they may have been said in a meeting, Professional Game Board for example. Anyone that's followed the Pyramid Working Group will know how the SFA don't always provide minutes. So what proof can be provided other than saying that it occured?

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Maybe you can put up or shut up. On second thoughts just shut up.

I can access the twitter account from a different site (Non League Scotland) . The tweets from the last week seem to be

1) Retweet by of a tweet by Tom English who seems to be quoting a club tweet

2) Official  joint statement by Kelty Hearts and Brora 

3) Retweet Official statement by Lowland league

4) Tweet ref play off rules

5) Retweet from Tom English

6@8 Tweets regarding Manager getting interviewed

7  Tweet regarding Lowland league team of the year

9) Retweet from TheSoccerShopdirect regarding loyalty scheme

I personally think naming people on allegation on an official site  , then allowing all and sundry to use the site to vent their spleen isn't very professional . I think most SPFL clubs try to filter out non substantial  stuff .

Interestingly , your league chairman has somewhat watered down his version of events in the papers today. 

Tuesday will be interesting . Maybe some home truths will emerge..............but then again maybe not. 

2 minutes ago, gogsy said:

If you are referring to the joint statement made by both Kelty and Brora (who seem to have escaped your criticism I notice) then there isn't anything remotely controversial on the statement regarding Brechin City and Ken Ferguson.. :)

I was merely pointing out the fact that the official Kelty site seems to have given Tom English , Tam McManus and the likes a platform to try and push their agendas whatever that may be.      This in turn allows the public to form opinions on half truths , rumours and allegations,  then it escalates and becomes personal. That is the unprofessional side of it. 

Also to my knowledge , Tom English and Tam McManus didn't give a flying f**k about the LL and HL before March this year.  Strange that. 

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

I can access the twitter account from a different site (Non League Scotland) . The tweets from the last week seem to be

1) Retweet  of a tweet by Tom English who seems to be quoting a club tweet

It’s a forum. debate is healthy.

emigrate to North Korea if you don’t like it.

47 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

It’s a forum. debate is healthy.

emigrate to North Korea if you don’t like it.

Why emigrate to  North Korea when the UK isn't much different,lies and pish constantly getting spouted by the state media for example.

25 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Tom English probably doesn't give a flying **** about the Lowland or Highland league at the moment either, might be giving a slight **** about SPFL officials threatening Lowland and Highland clubs if they don't toe the SPFL line though.

Don't see Tam McManus being mentioned on any Kelty Hearts tweet or retweet?

I tried to  reply to him , don't know if it was successful as I think I did it through a retweet.  But he was there. 

Predictable patter from yourself.

Stick to the non league board please. Human beings struggle to understand your inane ramblings.

As you were.

(You will reply within five minutes you absolute weirdo).

On 10/05/2020 at 10:53, gogsy said:

1) Retweet  of a tweet by Tom English who seems to be quoting a club tweet

I think you need to look at Tweets & Replies on their page.

"Wouldn't have mattered, your club and all other L2 clubs clearly stated what your intentions were and it involved closing the pyramid door"

"Once the facts come out the word "pressured could be seen as too light a word for what was presented to the Lowland League"

I agree that Kelty can feel a bit hard done by here but don't post stuff like this on the club account. 

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

I think you need to look at Tweets & Replies on their page.

"Wouldn't have mattered, your club and all other L2 clubs clearly stated what your intentions were and it involved closing the pyramid door"

"Once the facts come out the word "pressured could be seen as too light a word for what was presented to the Lowland League"

I agree that Kelty can feel a bit hard done by here but don't post stuff like this on the club account. 

The amount of stick on social media kelty have got has been interesting they really are getting it in the neck!  No wonder what an embarrassment of a club from top to bottom.