Motherwell vs St Mirren 25/2

Great result and 2nd half performance. That’s the kind of game we would have been hammered last season. But yet again a shocking refereeing performance. Why to Saints always get these clowns. By my count 5 bookings? Ref had one rule for Motherwell and one for us.

Lost that game the instant we made that second sub.
Moving to 3  with Tait in there and taking Campbell out the game left us incredibly exposed. With Aarons and Hylton to defend wide?

Absolute shite. So very naive.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

How many points has he got us this season? I can't be arsed to count, but I'd guess at fucking hunners.

He’s been superb of late, he’s got genuine quality if he could just up the consistency, and stay in the games for longer. But I suppose that’s what you get with wingers.

Lost that game the instant we made that second sub.
Moving to 3  with Tait in there and taking Campbell out the game left us incredibly exposed. With Aarons and Hylton to defend wide?

Absolute shite. So very naive.
Sums us up. No plan B yet again. Moving some players about and hoping for the best isn't a plan.

10 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Motherwell failed to win against St Mirren x3, Hamilton and St Johnstone in their last 5 matches. #turmoil 

Eerily similar to us last season

Absolute pish.

Robinson persisting with inverted wingers is mind numbing. How many times do Hylton, Seedorf, Aaarons need to miscontrol the ball out the park before he thinks that playing them on their proper sides.

Tait at left centre back was stupid too. Always underpressure on his bad foot. If Turnbull wasn't fit enough to come on for O'Hara it should have been Grimmy coming on.

MacIver is an empty jersey. Seedorf is a waste of space.

Might as well give County the 3 points right now.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Hey did that "SHHHSHHH" work out for you Donnelly?

Going by that pic, it looks like Saints fans got a good view of all of the goals last week, rather than just the 1 out of 8.

I’m sure that’s going to be the main thing in their heads as they travel home tonight.