Motherwell vs St Mirren 25/2

I am away on Business so will miss the game and that pretty much guarantees us 3 points. 
We need to take advantage of next 2 games at home v St Mirren and Ross County. All the games from there on in will be tougher no disrespect to either side. 
I give a shit as we want to win the right to play in Europe and get papped out from a random side in Kazakhstan in early stages. 

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

I am away on Business so will miss the game and that pretty much guarantees us 3 points. 
We need to take advantage of next 2 games at home v St Mirren and Ross County. All the games from there on in will be tougher no disrespect to either side. 
I give a shit as we want to win the right to play in Europe and get papped out from a random side in Kazakhstan in early stages. 

I haven’t been to Kazakhstan

This is actually fucking massive for us this btw.

I get everyone is a bit meh after the cup exit and recent form but we really can't underestimate the importance of this.

4 points clear in 3rd would be a good cushion albeit lucky given recent developments.

We really need to make a change to recent form, this is a big chance here