St Mirren v Aberdeen

Frank Grimes

Aberdeen sold out away end.

They’ve already been to paisley twice this season...

Saints 1-0 Aberdeen
Saints 0-0 Aberdeen

We certainly have nothing to fear, fantastic chance to get to Hampden.

I'm predicting an absolute cracker. 3-2 to somebody. Eminently winnable game for both sides, though of course Aberdeen are slight favourites. Our game at Fir Park last week showed what we can do when the pressure of the league is off us. It also showed how fragile our confidence is.

With Campbell receiving 2 yellows yesterday am I right in saying he won’t be suspended for this?  I fancy a 4-4-2 will be the starting formation again. 

I would imagine the 2 yellows is just a one game ban, which he would serve in the same competition  i.e. Rugby Park next Wednesday.

Saying that, it would be good to get Ojo back for this, as he had his best couple of games for us just prior to the injury.........and finally started to justify all the hours of shite patter between us and Hibees last summer.

The positive for us is we surely cannot be any worse than we have been in the two previous Paisley games this season, which despite the garbage on show, both saw us denied a stonewall penalty.

Away from the football side of things, am I right in thinking that there are no pubs, or indeed shops of any kind, in the vicinity of St Mirren’s ground. Been there a couple of times, just in for the game and away right afterwards, and can only remember the railway station right beside the ground.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Away from the football side of things, am I right in thinking that there are no pubs, or indeed shops of any kind, in the vicinity of St Mirren’s ground. Been there a couple of times, just in for the game and away right afterwards, and can only remember the railway station right beside the ground.

No pubs but 2 shops and a Chinese takeaway.

image.png.e999d1b72bceb0988db227c886c689a5.png

Edited by Arch Stanton

42 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Stay in the town centre, it's only a 15 mins walk to the stadium.

Alternatively, there is a train from Gilmour Street to St James at 18.21 on saturday evening that takes 2 minutes. 

I'm assuming your are not driving of course 

8 hours ago, Silvio said:

Stay in the town centre, it's only a 15 mins walk to the stadium.

Alternatively, there is a train from Gilmour Street to St James at 18.21 on saturday evening that takes 2 minutes. 

I'm assuming your are not driving of course 

I’m afraid that I am. However, thanks anyway.