Montrose V The Diamonds, 29 Feb 2020

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

We had to spunk 2 subs due to injuries, one being the keeper,   not a lot Murray could do

I'd still have been bringing on any of Gallagher, Carrick or Roberts before Roy though. One of Gallagher or Carrick should have been starting ahead of Thomson too. To not have either of your top goal-scorers feature in a must win game is inexcusable. 

I agree that Gallagher was subbed being injured. Looked at the highlights today and there is a loose arm from the big guy on him : so I apologise for thinking the goal was legit and well done the Ref! I was unaware that McCann was injured nor Millar but there were at least one of two other players who could have been chosen at that point ( Murray and McKay). That made the Roy arrival a surprise given who were on the bench. There were times yesterday where we had so many players switching position, it prevented any cohesion. Yes it was disappointing and they need to do a lot better against East  Fife. Also pack in these long but ineffective throw ins-:Linos are now catching him out .

Spanish Armada....... you have to score goals to win games. Pretty sure airdrie weren’t able to do so today. 
All blame can’t be given to the goalie. For a player to be taken off with blood pouring from his mouth after being elbowed any decent ‘fan’ would be concerned about the welfare of the player, not taking to a forum to spout abuse.
2 goals conceded in 6 games, Jeez there was 5 goals conceded in 1 game not too long ago by another goalie (u must have forgotten about that!) . 
Get behind the team and give them the support they deserve and need to fight for promotion!!

Did I ever say I wasn’t concerned how bad the injury is?im more concerned that butter fingers lost is a point,He’s been a joke for weeks absolute rotten

8 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

Did I ever say I wasn’t concerned how bad the injury is?im more concerned that butter fingers lost is a point,He’s been a joke for weeks absolute rotten

2 goals in 6 games or so, isn’t a joke 😂 Hutton gets away with murder because of the way he carries himself, cardboard hard man!