Montrose V The Diamonds, 29 Feb 2020

Key game in terms of setting up our run-in, this one. Defeat wouldn't be catastrophic, but puts extra pressure on the midweek games in hand. Hoping this is segregated after the nonsense from last time.

1-1 draw, I reckon.

10 hours ago, Brummo said:

£8 for a 4 year old seems steep.

Back in the day, lifted over the turnstile.

I am assuming you have twins?

I take my invisible hat off to you if you can keep one/two four year olds happy for 90 plus minutes at the fitba. I have lingering memories of my dad taking me to matches and how bored and cold I felt after about three minutes. Mind you that was in the '70's, well before the advent of screen time, other than Glen Michael's Cartoon Cavalcade!

Twins is correct. The attention span does not last long. Sweets and chocolate prolongs the inevitable. 

7 hours ago, weigh cider said:

Another very tough away fixture. Montrose have had a great season so far. Hopefully a similar outcome to the Balmoor result last week.
Would be quite happy with a draw though.

C’mon the Diamonds
emoji815.pngemoji815.pngemoji815.png

No, we haven’t. Our first seven games were a disaster.

Been great since then though

20 hours ago, WeAllDreamOfATeamOfAndyRyans said:

What nonsense are you referring to? Genuinely curious

Don’t know if anyone wants to say, because any mention of it brings about a backlash of abuse more typical of a Rangers forum. 
Just a few wee tits into right wing stuff that nobody gives a f@ck about, the stewards were kept busy tho.

5 hours ago, Scorge said:

c***s just being c***s.

Seggo confirmed by the club, happily.

I assume seggo means segregation. I was in the stand the last time at the far end so I presume the pensioner brigade should be ok?  It's such an open ground in the terracing etc where we all come in at the same entrance. 

On 27/02/2020 at 15:07, The clean living guy said:

And for what its worth I'm sure that there were clowns in the Airdrie support that day. Its the whole vagueness of what happened I don't get. Just Airdrie = bad. 

There were few  young Airdrie fans got into a bit of suldugery with the stewards one they tried to eject but he eluded them. There was bit of shouting back n forth. That was behind the goals. May have been other stuff I didn't see. 

Don’t know if anyone wants to say, because any mention of it brings about a backlash of abuse more typical of a Rangers forum. 
Just a few wee tits into right wing stuff that nobody gives a f@ck about, the stewards were kept busy tho.

The stewards love it when Airdrie come,they’ve been known to join in with “oh Airdrie is wonderful” chant,segregation has been brought in because a certain set of Montrose fans couldn’t behave themselves against Raith rovers and the club is bringing out measures so the same set of fans don’t get a slap off the B

The stewards love it when Airdrie come,they’ve been known to join in with “oh Airdrie is wonderful” chant,segregation has been brought in because a certain set of Montrose fans couldn’t behave themselves against Raith rovers and the club is bringing out measures so the same set of fans don’t get a slap off the B

"Slap off the B"......Danny Dyer found everyone,all tooled up for his visit to links park [emoji6]

3 minutes ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

No Callum Smith today and while he's not been in the best form, goal scoring wise anyway, I fear we may miss the work rate particularly with Carrick still benched.

I hope I’m proved wrong but we seem to have a better team on the bench than on the park today!