Dundee vs Arbroath

14 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Dundee have totally missed a trick here IMO, Just imagine it...... Deefiant Season 2 in how AGAIN against all odds and with there back against the wall with there Chief grounds man on a 2 week vacation and ONLY 4 days to go miraculously find a drainage company and a set of rain covers in time before the biggest game to date in another disastrous season , A story about commitment, desire, passion and going the extra mile, £24 a ticket, coming soon at the Whitehall theatre 👍🏻

Image result for tumbleweed gif

The Arbroath remind me of The Cowdenbeath a while back. The likes of Cowden till I die went silent when their little purple patch was over and now they're rotting where they belong. Not long until the same applies to Arbroath.

Enjoy your time in the championship Lichties. It won't last forever.

Thank you.

The Arbroath remind me of The Cowdenbeath a while back. The likes of Cowden till I die went silent when their little purple patch was over and now they're rotting where they belong. Not long until the same applies to Arbroath.
Enjoy your time in the championship Lichties. It won't last forever.
Thank you.

True. Our time in the Championship won’t last for ever and we are enjoying it. You must be hoping too that your time in the Championship doesn’t last forever, but it’s looking like a while.

Just now, stan3600 said:

True. Our time in the Championship won’t last for ever and we are enjoying it. You must be hoping too that your time in the Championship doesn’t last forever, but it’s looking like a while.

It depends what your interpretation of a while is. The DABs have been down for four years. Hibs were down for a few years. In the grand scheme of things I'd say it's looking like we'll be staying down for definite this season. We should beable to challenge better next season. Pretty standard.

Of course, theres also the small chance we can shitfest our way up via the play offs. We're definitely not good enough but there is a small bead of hope that you most certainly don't have.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, stan3600 said:

Bang on the button, we are enjoying our time in the Championship.

Can Dundee fans say the same?

12 minutes ago, SotesBornalichtie said:

Bang on the button, we are enjoying our time in the Championship.

Can Dundee fans say the same?

Not particularly, this is equivalent to seasons where Arbroath struggled through League Two.