Dundee vs Arbroath

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Home ones pretty nice. I like the away kit too. I'm also 99 percent sure Alloa have a different one.

Aye, just went and checked after Ross' post:

AWAY_SS_front-md.png

1st_team_front_away-md.png

On 27/02/2020 at 18:09, ahfpjim said:

You obviously didn't do too well at school , we're saving 24 pounds + travel expenses by not visiting your ? Park , stadium or whatever you call it

It will do you good to get away from your gull infested,fishy smelling cesspit of a town for a while. Watch the game and get a fish supper at full time and enjoy it in peace for a change.

0_SD_BRI_230719gull_01JPG.jpg

2_Brexit-agressive-seagulls-attack-586835.jpg

http-inlinethumb25.webshots.com-3032-2394061630105101600S600x600Q85.jpg

My mistake, they each are so distinct and memorable.
I feel my point was made either way.

Not too many distinct or memorable away kits in this league to be fair. Dundee away one isn't too far off both minus the collar and a couple of coloured areas.

I feel we should always have a maroon home top and a white away one. They're our colours. Both are quite nice in my opinion, simple and nothing fancy.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Not too many distinct or memorable away kits in this league to be fair. Dundee away one isn't too far off both minus the collar and a couple of coloured areas.

I feel we should always have a maroon home top and a white away one. They're our colours. Both are quite nice in my opinion, simple and nothing fancy.

I personally think we knocked it out of the park with our away kit this season, especially compared to last season's abomination. Personally like the use of tartan too.

Hope Arbroath get a decent kit deal next season instead of sticking with Pendle.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd like to see something close to this next season:

dundee_1992-1993.gif

Our last attempt at a design like that was god awful though IMO:

New-Dundee-FC-Kits-2012-13.jpg

All I've wanted for years now is to just use the kit from the Speroni testimonial. Absolute beauty.

Image result for dundee fc testimonial kit

Also, something like this again for the away kit.

Image result for dundee fc away kit 2004

I personally think we knocked it out of the park with our away kit this season, especially compared to last season's abomination. Personally like the use of tartan too.
Hope Arbroath get a decent kit deal next season instead of sticking with Pendle.

I like your away top like, it's nice, think ours is too though that's what I had meant. Tartan is a nice touch.

12 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

Even Montrose have had Nike kits, need something higher brow. Possibly Gucci

What about Lacoste?....This Dumb Blonde (sexist streotype , can be subsituted with someone from an area you dont like) is on a tour of an Australian nature reserve,when a huge crocodile jumps out of the water,swallowing whole, an Aborigine ,who was standing on the bank,with just his head sticking out. She says " I thought these Aborigines were poor, why that one has a designer sleeping bag"