Dundee vs Arbroath

this thread is going down a shit road. i quite like arbroath. some decent pubs. great fish and chips and one of the finest butchers around in Dh robertson
anyway onto the game. 3-1 dee.

Arbroath is nice. High streets a total shithole. I too share Simons views and love Dundee as a city. Good c***s.

Anyway I really do not think we'll concede 3 goals, think that's only happened once this season. Only Dundee United have conceded less than ourselves.

16 hours ago, ahfpjim said:

You obviously didn't do too well at school , we're saving 24 pounds + travel expenses by not visiting your ? Park , stadium or whatever you call it

Assuming you don't travel to any away games then so the bleating on about the Dens Park stadia pricing is pointless.

If you were to travel to another ground in the league the travel expense would be higher so your saving is probably around the £2-£3 mark. That's assuming you were going by car. If you usually travel by train then you're actually losing money.

Enjoy your poke of chips you fud.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Just now, Hayshead said:

So just to sum things up.

A wee diddy part time team from up the road playing a giant full time team from the drug capital of Europe.

Should really be no contest. Time will tell thou. 🇱🇻

That tends to be the dynamic of most banter in Dundee/United threads tbh. Not unique, not worth reading.

I've always been under the impression that Arbroath has a genuine inbreeding problem with 2 surnames being particularly prevalent across the town. This thread isn't doing anything to disprove that myth.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've always been under the impression that Arbroath has a genuine inbreeding problem with 2 surnames being particularly prevalent across the town. This thread isn't doing anything to disprove that myth.

This thread is doing nothing to disprove the fact Dundee is the drugs capital of Scotland.

2 minutes ago, keptie said:

This thread is doing nothing to disprove the fact Dundee is the drugs capital of Scotland.

You're the support with boys openly saying they're looking for pure-o.

2 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Possibly Gucci