Dundee vs Arbroath

State of dundee fans on this thread.....

Being relegated and playing us “part time diddies” has obviously hit some very hard. Sooner u can accept everyone is in this league on merit and get on with things the sooner u might get back to the top flight

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

If we can't beat diddy shite like this then we might aswell call it a day on our 120+ years of history.

.....*additional drivel*....

The Arbroath fans moaning about pricing - get a fucking life. We're £6 more than Gayfield which in terms of stadium quality is bang on. We're not a half arsed thrown up shanty stadium that resembles the favelas of Brazil; you'd get better footballers there aswell. If you're honestly needing £6 that much then that's fine -but otherwise you're a tit.

12 hours ago, Dele said:

I don't think @SimonLichtie likes Dundee very much. That's another match thread he's trying very, very hard in.

Yes, it's definitely me who is trying 'very, very hard' :lol: I stated some facts, some of my own opinion and some questions, none of which any Dundee fans have been able to answer yet? :unsure:  

1 minute ago, SimonLichtie said:

Yes, it's definitely me who is trying 'very, very hard' :lol: I stated some facts, some of my own opinion and some questions, none of which any Dundee fans have been able to answer yet? :unsure:  

I've actually just read the rest of your post and see you're living in Lochee. I suppose its understandable why you went down the thinly veiled sectarian route. 

Being relegated and playing us “part time diddies” has obviously hit some very hard. Sooner u can accept everyone is in this league on merit and get on with things the sooner u might get back to the top flight

[emoji23]

Lighten up mate. It's no as serious as that.

1 hour ago, afc_36_0 said:

brad pitt GIF

1 hour ago, SimonLichtie said:

Simon are the questions you’re looking for answers to the ones regarding fleecing away fans (same price as the home end), having a pop at the armed forces (located in the Shankley end as per usual) and the away end being in the main stand (where the sides with smaller away supports are put in the Fundesliga)? Hope your questions have been answered again 👍

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

If we can't beat diddy shite like this then we might aswell call it a day on our 120+ years of history.

We have the squad to win so just get it done Dundee, you set of arseholes.

This has been the worst season on record for me. Dreadful tactics and team selections with managerial interviews that make a randomguy excerpt seem like a Billy Connolly sketch. At least Kerr is out the team at long last.

Cant wait to get onto next season. We're not going up but I still expect 2nd.

The Arbroath fans moaning about pricing - get a fucking life. We're £6 more than Gayfield which in terms of stadium quality is bang on. We're not a half arsed thrown up shanty stadium that resembles the favelas of Brazil; you'd get better footballers there aswell. If you're honestly needing £6 that much then that's fine -but otherwise you're a tit.

Six points required in the next week -which wont be a good run from McPake, simply meeting the criteria.

Thank you.

Check the state of this post lol, no doubt still in the huff that your Bon Accord fizzy juice was not delivered to your lino ridden "multi" in Mill O' Mains back in the 70's............

Also what is this with all the Dee fans ending their posts with "Thank You"? is this the present day Fonz slang?

Always had a soft spot for Dundee FC but some of the slagging on here by their fans about the Red Lichties is changing that.

Hope we absolute pump youz and our fans are laughing from your prefab main stand on Saturday....................36-0.

52 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Check the state of this post lol, no doubt still in the huff that your Bon Accord fizzy juice was not delivered to your lino ridden "multi" in Mill O' Mains back in the 70's............

Also what is this with all the Dee fans ending their posts with "Thank You"? is this the present day Fonz slang?

Always had a soft spot for Dundee FC but some of the slagging on here by their fans about the Red Lichties is changing that.

Hope we absolute pump youz and our fans are laughing from your prefab main stand on Saturday....................36-0.

Thank You

2 hours ago, Mexico said:

Dundee absolutely deserve to be at where they are right now, the lack of respect shown by their fans on here about this level is exactly why they are doing so shite.

Yes, we are shite on the pitch because of what we post on here 🤪.

I think I will continue to take my chances, so f**k you and your diddy mob.

3 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

The first paragraph has me howling. Absolute headsgone from yourself.

Thank you is what I'll be saying after each goal on Saturday and also for each £24 receipt that the few of you gannets that make the trip cough up.

I certainly don't have a soft spot for Arbroath, your team is league two fodder and your stadiums a freezing shitehole.

Enjoy your trip to the big city -unless you're one of the £6 mega savers. 

Thank you.

On the issue of stadia, Im a diehard diddy club afficionado. Genetically evolved over decades to enjoy the freedom of the terraces (and the halftime migration of Lichties), I genuinely find the confinement to restricted seated areas far from the action individually powerless to exercise any influence on players or officials and under the authoritarian presence of stewards somewhat of a undesirable blight on proceedings. To this incarceration is sometimes added torture by sound (East End Park is deafening for instance). Even some of the new Lego stadia of lower league clubs is far from ideal though there is usually some latitude for movement. Nothing particularly against Dens or the need for such necessary arrangements but it’s supposed to be entertainment as well as mere duty.

3 hours ago, Mexico said:

Dundee absolutely deserve to be at where they are right now, the lack of respect shown by their fans on here about this level is exactly why they are doing so shite.

You're absolutely right - we do deserve to be in the Scottish Championship but make no mistake about it, the lack of respect for this level is warranted. It's shite. Quagmire shite.