Dundee vs Arbroath

Though the price is steep for this level I’m very surprised to see that some Lichties won’t be making the trip. Shite behaviour in my opinion. Team playing well and playing well above expectations. Pay the £24 (£48 cause I’m taking the wife) and get behind the lads!

2 hours ago, Douglas Peel said:

Is it still £24 to watch " this shite"..perhaps thats the problem.

Is it not your best season in years? Bit harsh to say that.

Unless you're referring to Dundee but then surely you're paying the £24 to watch and support your own team, so I doubt it's that.

14 hours ago, RawB93 said:

ERjC7OzWkAQ2oe5?format=jpg&name=medium

Take 2 entrance fees= £48, and go to any plant hire shop,ask for a 110 volt submersible pump( 110v is the risk assessment done) place outlet in suitable drain, light cigarette,stand back, talk about " Billy Steel" for 10 mins, be amazed at the dry grass,take pump back to plant hire shop.

3 minutes ago, Douglas Peel said:

Take 2 entrance fees= £48, and go to any plant hire shop,ask for a 110 volt submersible pump( 110v is the risk assessment done) place outlet in suitable drain, light cigarette,stand back, talk about " Billy Steel" for 10 mins, be amazed at the dry grass,take pump back to plant hire shop.

or just leave it to drain naturally.

4 hours ago, kdyteejay said:

Ha ha ha. How many Dee supporters were in your own stand for the Motherwell cup game.

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Since we're bringing up irrelevant attendances, how many United fans were in attendance at the Doon Derby?

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

A pitiful 1940 United fans at the Doon Derby.  I think I’ve mentioned this before but just in case I’m wrong -  Old Man Danger very kindly let us all know that the Doon Derby had the lowest number of away fans at any Dundee derby in all the time he has supported United.  As I understand it, that is a very, very long time indeed.

Edited by Shadow Play

If we can't beat diddy shite like this then we might aswell call it a day on our 120+ years of history.

We have the squad to win so just get it done Dundee, you set of arseholes.

This has been the worst season on record for me. Dreadful tactics and team selections with managerial interviews that make a randomguy excerpt seem like a Billy Connolly sketch. At least Kerr is out the team at long last.

Cant wait to get onto next season. We're not going up but I still expect 2nd.

The Arbroath fans moaning about pricing - get a fucking life. We're £6 more than Gayfield which in terms of stadium quality is bang on. We're not a half arsed thrown up shanty stadium that resembles the favelas of Brazil; you'd get better footballers there aswell. If you're honestly needing £6 that much then that's fine -but otherwise you're a tit.

Six points required in the next week -which wont be a good run from McPake, simply meeting the criteria.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

If we can't beat diddy shite like this then we might aswell call it a day on our 120+ years of history.
We have the squad to win so just get it done Dundee, you set of arseholes.
This has been the worst season on record for me. Dreadful tactics and team selections with managerial interviews that make a randomguy excerpt seem like a Billy Connolly sketch. At least Kerr is out the team at long last.
Cant wait to get onto next season. We're not going up but I still expect 2nd.
The Arbroath fans moaning about pricing - get a fucking life. We're £6 more than Gayfield which in terms of stadium quality is bang on. We're not a half arsed thrown up shanty stadium that resembles the favelas of Brazil; you'd get better footballers there aswell. If you're honestly needing £6 that much then that's fine -but otherwise you're a tit.
Six points required in the next week -which wont be a good run from McPake, simply meeting the criteria.
Thank you.

The state of this.