Dunfermline athletic vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle

19 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

It'll probably be the same team that was last out tbh, but I think Turner needs dropped. Devine has played really well the past two games so he doesn't deserve to be dropped imo. 

I'm sure Devine was fine but definitely an exaggeration to say anyone at the back played "really well" that night, for the simple reason that they had literally nothing to do.

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

Craw saying we have a full squad bar the boy Duncan from QPR. Thoughts in the team? I'd go with:

Williams

Comrie
Murray
Ashy
Martin

Dow
Beadling
Paton
Thomas

Nizzy
Afolabi

Yup that would be my team. 

Great free kick but not convinced the whole of the ball was over the whole of the line. Might well have been but it's still a hell of a call for the linesman to make. Nisbet missing a sitter doesn't exactly help our chances either. Should have been one up, end up a goal down. It's like deja vu all over again.

If someone can show the ball over the line the that would calm me down greatly.

my initial reaction was good free kick, excellent follow up by Comrie and a good bit of referring to give the foul after he was wiped out.  And then suddenly it’s been given as a goal.  

looked a dive for the free-kick but you can see why it was originally given.

Never a free-kick and didn’t look over the line. Debate will ensue whether it crossed the line, but it shouldn’t have been a foul in the first place.

Nisbet missed an absolute sitter. Chances like that should be meat and drink for him.

This is a poor game anyway but we seem to have been given one of these referees that think we've paid our hard-earned to come and see him. Petty moving the thrower back a yard, soft bookings (although I'm surprised he didn't book the guy for the trip just after half time given the number he gave in the first half) and has that whole "Come over here so I can speak to you" thing where he's on some kind of power trip.

As to the football, Dow going off hasn't helped, Abolafi (?) hasn't done much tonight and Nisbet has been very poor by his high standards. Inverness have been good enough in possession and strong in the centre of the park as they always are (which makes me wonder why we've got Turner in there). Robertson really has done a great job and always comes across well in the media.